Sunday, September 20, 2009

64th Day (The Big Boss event at college tired us all)

17th September, 2009

Dear Folks

“That’s my kind of girl……”…Must listen the new composition by Raghav (Identity)… I missed ma first lecture of 9 am today because of two reasons; one is that I was feeling sleepy and the lecture I missed is having 90% above attendance… I rushed to college at 9.45 am (Good luck was with me as the barriers weren’t down this time)… The lecturer given us 3 problems for our practice and I solved two of them, I made DM lecturer to look at ma solved and he was impressed the way I solved the problems… At 11 am DS lecturer made us understand about DEQUEUE (Doubly ended queue), it was too much interesting and with the roll calls he left us at 11.50 am… We Desperadoes decided for the bunk of DKM sir lecture as most of our gang members having full attendance in his lecture… We reached canteen, discussed some matters (SECRET), all did their lunch instead of me who drank only a 200 ml NIMBOOZ as I was having fast… We attended our English language lab at 2 o clock, messed up with some English learning soft wares such as ERROR TERROR, TENSE BUSTER etc… These software will be interesting at the first time but not after that, lecturer took our attendance and then we all went to IT Lab-4, played counter strike till 4 pm and then to theatre 14th for the Big Boss event… I, Karry, Sid, Prats and Mr.420 was in a team and our team no was 32, we got very interesting task, Karry got the task to drink three full big glasses of water, I performed three task- The rope and chair (physical task), Dialogue recitation and to solve the jumble words, Prats was the Boss of the team and with Mr. 420 he got the task of any theme painting, Sid solved the puzzle at 1st floor… In the end we completed all our given tasks, reached home, lunch, done taffri and then this post… I am sorry for a simple ending but busy for the preparations of exams from 24th…God Bless You all!

WILT- To have love for God is to love humanity.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment