Tuesday, September 29, 2009

73rd, 74th Day (IIT Fest- Audacious, Unforgettable, Not explainable)

27th, 28th September, 2009

Dear Readers

Hello everyone and here is your dear blogger back to his blogging, my session exams gone nice but not so good (full chance of back in two subjects)… So the song of the day for you all is “Mama do…. Uh uh uh …”….above song on the top of the charts and it’s by my new crush PIXIE LOTT… So it’s gone 02.05 of 29th and I have executed my word.exe on ma system. I had attended the rocking, amazing, mind-blowing event name “The Rendezvous 09” … It’s the IIT’s 2009 Festival… So back to the starting of the 27th date, after playing the cheesiest online game The Farm Ville till 5 am (27th), I was in the arms of sleeping princess at 5.30 am… Prats called me at 7.30 am to be get ready for the visit to Delhi IIT; I woke up at 8.30 am and then rushed to washroom for toothbrush and LOO & went to sleep again… Prats again called at 9 asking-“Dear are you ready?” & I lied –“Yes dear I am come on…”…I rushed to washroom, dressed up myself, Prats reached to ma place in between & he updated his I-Pod for the journey… As it was 27th (The NAVAMI festival) so we had to do the spiritual acts and prayers, I went to F.F. for the same did the lightest breakfast and then we both reached to the parked brand new Hyundai Verna of Prats with their driver… The engine started at 10.15 am and we three began crossing the kilometers to Delhi, the Sony Xplode fitted in the car was set to the one of the best BHAJAN till date on Lord Krishna because starting must be with God’s name… We connected our I-Pod to the Xplode and then the car inside starts Xploding, Verna running at 80 kmph to 90 kmph, I and Prats having fun as we are having eagerness to reach the fest as soon as possible… We entered Delhi at 12.30 pm (27th), went to Prats cousin’s (Mr. IIMT) to get picked him up for the fest… Mr. IIMT is a cool, smart, a Delhite management student and moreover a nice buddy as well as being of the same age we three will going to have extremum fun and the same happened further… Now our Verna was paving for IIT Delhi and within half hour we entered the campus, it was a marvelous campus, simply we can say unimaginable… We get our car parked in the parking and entered the main event hall where we get Prats Sis and her friend… We went to the events there; Prats Sis and Mr. IIMT were selected for the event “OLD Way & BOLD Way”… We all five won 1 GB pen drives and very cool sippers for performing some wacky tasks… We were clicked at the Skull Candy counter in the wackiest pose as they will be giving us prizes for the wackiest picture of all, taken our email id and contact no… Prats Sis was selected again for the task at OWBW and won that too from a guy (Whoopee)… Now it’s my time to rock and roll, I, Prats Sis and her friend went at the U.S. DJ named “The Blenderz”, for next 2 hours I, Sis and her friend with 7-8 friends more of Prats Sis already at the front of the DJ danced to the extreme, full gang of ours were awesome at dancing, we enjoyed, enjoyed and enjoyed even we were exhausted but that smashing DJ play wasn’t letting us to a stop… The dance mania at the DJ eve went to an end and we went to some rest, drunken drinks, ate chips and then to parking lot for some eat out… I, Mr. IIMT, Prats and his Sis went to the famous PARANTHA point near IIT-D named “SASI PARANTHA”… They were delicious, finger licking; we also had MOMOS at counter near which burned our mouth… At 6 pm we were back at the IIT Campus as it was the time for the Rock Band- Faridkot and the singer of the year Mr. Mohit Chauhan… The tragedy with us was that we are neither an IITIAN nor having a pass so we were not allowed to attend the concert at OAT (Boohoos…)… We did all the tries (Passed the first security check, befooling them by our fake ID cards) to be at the concert but failed at next check… At last we decided to be at the DISC there but again a shit happened, the entry to disc was only to couples… We stirred our minds and asked three beautiful girls there- “We are three! You are three! You are free! We are free! Let’s go to disco…”…Guess what they replied- Let’s Go! (Yuppie) We did fun with the girls there and at 7 pm Prats Sis received a call from one of the IITIAN (known to her)-“Be at the security check, I will let you enter”… We had a KISMAT KONNECTION that we were given one pass from someone unknown there, we three (I, Prats and Mr. IIMT) got the entry by the help of that IITIAN buddy and Prats Sis by that lucky PASS… It was Faridkot performing there one of the rocking song- “LAILA”, (ooohh…) it was seriously rocking, bashing…Now it came the sensational Mohit Chauhan on the stage, crowd at the OAT was uncountable, everybody shouting, dieng to hear his songs… He started singing, OAT was thundered with the crowd, he sang one of the best of his (MOORNI, DOOBA-DOOBA, SABSEY PEECHEY, NA HAI PAANA, YEH DOORIYAN, KHOON CHALA and many hits) and one song that was one of the favorites of mine (PEHLI BAAR MOHABBAT KI HAI) on which I was dancing like mad in front of all (LOLZ)… The most awaited song by him was at last on the stage, which made the IITIANS and all to let them in air and the song was rocking-“MASAKALI”…He sung that song so beautifully that we were not in our senses, mind-blowing, audacious… All came to an end at 11 o clock and we went to FBD as Prats Sis have to collect her belongings from her friend and I have to be at uncle’s place in FBD itself, they dropped me there and went back to the Delhi… I met ma Grandpa and ma who were desperate to meet me, hey readers I want to tell you something about ma grandpa (All more prĂ©cising; each and every day he only ask about me (DAU-My pet name from Grandpa), every time every day same questions on his mouth-“How is DAU? How much marks he got? Where is he? Did DAU eat the food properly? How much time is left for his B.Tech to be completed? Is he coming today?”)… Seriously he keeps on asking these questions every time, every day (This is the extent how much he misses me… He doesn’t care whether how other family members are? Only me and me on his mind)…. Grandpa-ma-“I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE…MUAH…”… I did the dinner at 11.30 pm and some surfing till 12.30 am (28th), I went to sleep at 1 o clock and woke up at 10.30 am, went to Grandpa-ma room, with the coffee I chatted with them, watched my nephew’s videos on YouTube, they were hilarious, at the age of around 2 years he his having that much attitude even I am not having that much (Love you CHUNDU!)… I chatted with ma new friend from Amity College Miss Ammy (So beautiful, very polite nature, cool gal, full taffribaaz, mature and sensible… Nice talking to you dear…) and guess what we decided our date after my job (LOLZ…)… No breakfast directly I did ma lunch (delicious…uhmm!) at 3 pm (LOLZ) and made myself ready for the journey back to home at 4 pm… I caught the express at 5.30 pm, some of ma seniors and super seniors were also travelling from the same express, they called me to join them, clicked me on their SONY and we opened all our lunch boxes… I reached to ma destination at 9 o clock, waved to all ma seniors and called Sid to pick me up from the station; he did the same (Thanks Sid)… I briefed everything to DAD, went to G.F. at 10.30 pm and played Farm Ville online till 1.30 am (29th) and after good night miscall to all my 128 buddies I watched DEXTER’S LAB on cartoon network till 2 and started this post writing… Now its 3 am (29th) exactly... So GN TC SD…God Bless… Love You All!

WILT-27th- The search of SELF requires truth to the self.

28th- When you agree with people who gossip, you will be the next one they slander.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

5 comments:

  1. Hullo there!
    Its good to see you blogged about us. :)

    We put up photos of Skull of the day contest on our facebook page. You can check it out here:

    facebook.com/skullcandyindia

    We're also on Twitter!

    twitter.com/skullcandyindia

    Looking forward to seeing you at more such events. :)

    - Skullcandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Skullcandy
    I love you!Thaknks again for putting up ma photograph on the display...
    Regards
    Rohit Rajpal

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool again..:) Its great that ur able to blog about every single event happening around u man..nice one but hey small suggestion here..just align ur text into paragraphs so that it will capture the attention of new readers..btw the ipod type widget looks awesum..:)

    ReplyDelete