Wednesday, September 2, 2009

47th Day (Challenged Insomnia of Mine –NO POST Day)

31st August, 2009

Dear Folks

Hey! Readers I am sorry for a NO POST Day as I had challenged my insomnia today because it is last day of the month and I want to beat the my insomnia … So that I could remember it…But in short- Today I was commented smart and “cutipi” by the gals of ma class as I was clean shaved and well dressed (Yeah!), done a lot of fun & played pen game (made us remember our school days) with the EPS gal gang, Too hardly woke up for class at 5.30 pm but the class was cancelled (Crap…) , Worked on the presentation of Sandy at Sexy eye’s home… Reached 10.30 pm to home, dad scolded for being so late, did dinner & that’s all for today… Inconvenience Regretted! Love You All… God Bless You…

WILT- In all respect keep giving respect.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment