Tuesday, September 15, 2009

55th, 56th, 57th (Auditions, Night outs and finally on the top of the charts)

8th, 9th, 10th September, 2009

Hey Folks

“CUP….O…F…LIFE..!”… Rocking one by Ricky Martin (Yeah…)…SO LPP in brief- (8th) 1st lecture was of ECO-we DRACS performed at the lecture stand on one of our song for the internal 5 five marks as the lecturer stated us… We had our auditions for the fresher party, as usual we DRACS rocked the stage, on the top of all other dance groups… There was a practice session at till 8.30 pm; we reached Sid at 9 and Crap…. Karry reminded-“What about the DM’s fair work for tomorrows checking?”… I was eating something and suddenly after the Karry’s shocking question ma lower jaw wasn’t moving, I moved it with ma hand (LOLZ…)… I, Karry, Sid, Prats decided a night out for the work to be completed at ma place, we did the work (5 pages in 5 hours…LOLZ…Get together at ma place rocks…)… We all did idiotic chat, drunk so called VODKA (actually it was sprite in the glass, a VODKA look-alike), watched the movie BOLT & were slept at 5 am (9th)… All went to their places early in the morning to be get ready for the 9 am College, weather was alluring, we had final auditions at 4 pm (9th), results announced –“The DRACS on top with highest marks”, STURDIER group wasn’t selected for their MIME performance (The decision was truly unfair, they were awesome at their part but no one can’t do anything), The IMPULSE band selected, was awesome, unbelievable, FAADU, rocking, no more words with me to explain I will be uploading the video of it soon… After our practice session till 8.30 pm I, Karry and Sid had a long drive in Karry’s brand new VISTA with the evergreen songs on radio stations, drizzling in sky (Uhmmm…)… I made Anku comfortable on call till 2.30 am (10th), she made me cried as she discussed about ma gal and I missed her a lot (Do come back….)… OMG today (10th) it was raining since 7 am, I woke up at 9 am, missed ma first lecture, rushed to the college at 9.50 am but crap the railway barriers were down, raining hard made me miss ma 2nd lecture too (I just love raining… Uhh….)… At 2 pm all the finalist were called for the rehearsal to have the scheduling of the performances, we as usual gave our best and received the hooting from the gal side (Actually Anku made all hoot…& she was clapping like mad! LOLZ…)… RITZ was like –“What a gorgeous performance DRACS…I am astonished... Keep it up!”…I made her teased at her comparing (LOLZ…) we got awesome comments from all at the Auditorium especially from our lecturers (whoopee…)… The rain was on its highest extent, I drove ma self to ma place at 4.30 pm and whole city was flooded because of the 9 hours continuous rain… I did ma one time lunch (Its ma fast…), most of the houses in the city was under water, we are saved due to proper renovation but still we are done with every possible preparation for the flood, city was declared UNDER FLOOD… The most amazing thing of all is that there wasn’t a power cut fro a single minute even, rain stopped at 10.30 pm, so I turned on ma PC and worked over the song parade for our performance… I practiced and practiced ma dance steps till 11.30 pm and after it I started this post… It’s gone 12.57 am (11th) and I want to sleep…. So FNP…Love You All, God Bless You all…

WILT-8th-The one who knows how to adjust is the one who knows how to survive.

9th-You can’t make a fool of the one who keeps cool.

10th-The more you give benefit t others, the more you do well to yourself. Be good to yourself daily.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment