Tuesday, September 15, 2009

51st Day (Argues, argues and just argues)

4th September, 2009

Dear Folks

“WOH PEHLI…. BAAR…JAB HUM MILEY….”… What a touching song by SHAAN? Have an ear on it… (LOLZ…)… So LPP… So I was slept around 2 o clock & mom made me woke up at 8.05 am, I miscalled Candy man as a “Pick me up” signal… I was ready at 8.40 am; mom brought me the breakfast as per the doctor uncle advice… We both on Candy man’s RTR reached college at 9.05 am, there was a yuppie… as ECO’s lecturer let us IN even we are ten minutes late for the lecture, she made us understand about the inferior goods and then left us… Next lecture of DS to IT Lab-6 & the lecturer was looking for the assignments done… I and Prats having no file but our all programs in his pen-drive but the lecturer giving attendance only at file submission, Prats called Sid and asked him to get two file printed out more (he was already getting printed out three more of our peers)… At our roll calls we submitted our files as joint work and the lecturer remarked us “Very Good” (LOLZ…)…We left with two hours in lab and I surfed, chatted with Mani, D.Prats (He is handsome, excellent body shape, too intelligent, hard worker, low tempered, sober & most of the all a true lover), Mr. Shuttle… I did a lot of fun with Mani, did mess with her cell, forcefully made her ma fan on orkut (LOLZ…), surfed-surfed and just surfed the World Wide Web… I reached to CC alone as Prats and Sid went fro their MIME rehearsals, Karry companied me at the lunch, we discussed about our performance to be done & one more thing Mr.420 designed a beautiful structure with soft drink bottles (Picture displayed)… After getting printouts of ma spreadsheet assignments & with a sandwich in our stomach I & Karry reached to IT Lab-6 at 2 o clock, as I submitted ma spreadsheet Akki sir asked me for a autograph of mine on ma CV assignment &I did the same in style (LOLZ…)… The assignment work was over and we all executed the Counter Strike exe on the 40 computers of lab, did LAN gaming for next 2 hours (Counter terrorist & terrorist simultaneously), Anku was ma partner to cheer me up and Mani is with Vips, Karry alone. Anku cheered me a lot; she sang some song –“ASARI-ASARI-ASARI CHAN” & also that Shinchan one… At ma wordings on the game we both were laughing like a mad, we were entertained for next 2 hours by that game and at 4 she said Bye-Bye Darling (LOLZ…)… I reached to home (Dropped by Karry on his HUNK), did lunch, slept, missed the class and woke up at ma friend call to see someone admitted in hospital… I went to college AUDI with Karry at 7.30 pm for our practice, did a half hour practice, decided formations, Vips playing policies at the group (He will surely be having harsh behavior mine)… I and Karry reached Sid at 8.30 pm, discussed about Vips and reached to ma place as Sid was having an eat-out with his family… For next hour I & Karry decided the formations for the DRACS with some refreshing drink (we both were exhausted after the practice and Vips policies)… At 10.30 pm Karry said Bubye and I reached to ma F.F. for dinner… Mom offered me corn soup; I accepted 1/6th of it and did the dinner, reached G.F. and did a brisk walk in the 4 rooms at ground with ma I-Pod in ears… I was singing loudly the “Crawling” song by Linkin Park and suddenly dad went in front of me & asked-“Dear alright no?” (LOLZ…)… I turned on ma system and played the ongoing England tour, lost one and three drawn (Crap…)… I with the coffee mug in ma hand started ma post at 11.55 pm and OMG its gone 12.53 now, I have to sleep as there is college tomorrow and have to do a lot of practice of our dance (I must have a sound sleep…)..So FNP…God Bless You All!

WILT-The best way to behave when crisis strikes is to be brave.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment