Tuesday, September 15, 2009

50th Day (We got the loveliest kiss of the rain today)

3rd September, 2009

Hey Folks

“Live it up tonight… Live it up tonight… ”… What a rocking composition by ENRIQUE? (Muah…)

..So readers having a walk with you all in this post writings I reached to ma half century, My 50th Post (Yuppie… Whoopee…)… So LPP… After having an hour long ravishing chitchat on call with Miss Addicted (Ma junior at Delhi school, too cute, usually I name her Miss NRI as she had been to U.S., rocking gal);I went to bed at 1.30 am but got the sleep at 2 o clock, woke up and miscalled Candy man & received a reply –“I will be going at 10.00”… I rushed to washroom, LIRIL 2000 on the body, John Players and D & G outfitted vroomed ma bike to college at 8.50 am… Akki sir already in the theatre who made us understand about the topic…………………….. I don’t know (Actually I was preparing an assignment of data structures), It was something RS, D-flip flops and after the roll calls at 9.45 am he left us… It was DM lecture next at 10 am, we read about some posets (Partial Order Sets), he asked about the definition of LCM and no one was able to answer, suddenly I got the explanation in ma fair and coincidently the lecturer made me stand for explanation, I fulfilled his wish and he was impressed (Yuppie…), he left us 15 minutes before the next lecture and I continued ma pending assignment… Clock ticked 11 am and it was of Data Structure lecture, my assignment is ready with the front page by A.B. (She is so creative, thanks buddy…), lecturer briefed us about the doubly linked lists & then collected assignments… The Maths-3 lecture was free (Lecturer absent) so we all turned our feet movements towards CC, no sound on Dock as that sunky Director was in the CC… I and Sid ordered a soft drink and I turned “The way I are!” on the BOSE Dock as soon as the director left… Our gang joined us at 1 o clock, all did their home made but I can’t as its Thursday (My Fast) so I just stared all eating (Boohoos…), at the last ten minutes we played a very funny game the game you can call –“Birds fly everything fly”… At 2 pm we reached to our English communication lab, played the “Error Terror” game (based on verbal ability), I cleared its highest level (too simple) with highest points & then I switched to another program of connected speech till 3.45 pm we all did mess up with English language (Interesting but boring lab (Confused???)) … I put out my Xtreme from the sheds and waited for my gang to be home (All in the IT Lab), at last I went alone because they all were busy, reached home at 4 did the lunch and then to sleep… I missed my classes as head was aching badly, at 7 pm I called Karry to pick me up for dance practice at college AUDI, It was raining since evening and me Karry decided to have kiss of the rain to the way of college, we picked Sid and reached AUDI at 7.40 pm (Vips, Sexy Eyes, Lover Boy already practicing since 6.30 pm)… We did a 45 minutes stretch to our songs, shut down the laptops, turned of the AUDI, reached café for some hot drink (Uhmm… It was raining and hot drink, body fully wet… Seducing …)… I, Karry and Sid first to our Calcutta roll corner, Karry and Sid slurped the rolls (I couldn’t due to fast, but drank a soft drink after a hot drink…? LOLZ…), after that we reached ice cream parlor for ice cream and done with it we all to ma place as Sid have to collect the Data Structure CD from me at 9.30 pm I waved them TATA… I went to F.F., briefed dad about the day, watched TIMES NOW for next hour, went to G.F. worked on ma college assignment work and the presentation till 11.30 pm… I watched half of “What happen in Vegas?” till 12.30 am (4th September) and started this post writing, head is aching badly and time is 1.21 am now…I am going to sleep…God Bless you!

WILT-We are shaped and fashioned by what we love; see what happens when you love God.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment