Thursday, September 3, 2009

48th Day (Up to some extent My Insomnia was pissed of me)

1st September, 2009

Dear Readers

“Tanha… Dil!!! Tanha Safar…….”… Hey! Readers… Whoopee! I was able to fight my insomnia up to some extent… I went to bed at 11.45 pm (31st August) and was in the arms of sleeping princess at 12 am exact, but this fight with insomnia want an easy one… I was only able to get a sleep at an interval of one hour means after each hour some nasty dreams kept waking me up (Aww…)… Properly I woke up at 8.15 am, Candy man beeped his RTR 160 at 8.30 am but I wasn’t ready so I let him go alone… John Players and denim on me I rushed to college at 8.50 am, barriers down (Crap… Again I will going to miss ma ECO lecture, surely short attendance!) , Karry also there & with our joint effort we made our bikes down the barriers… We reached at 9.05 and unusually the lecturer let us enter the class, we seated at the end as the class strength almost full. We did a lot of fun in her lecture, lecturer too was enjoying with our idiotic… At 10 am the DM’s lecturer made us understand about some theorems over functions & relations which were above head to me… Next lecture was of DEC, given us 9 questions for test, I performed 8 of them as A.J. (She is a very intelligent and helping gal) made me understand about the concept of those questions at the time of test, lecturer given me 9/9 (LOLZ…), as soon as the rolls called, I and Prats made our bag packs for a bunk to next lecture as it was gone an alluring weather outside & we didn’t want to study in such a climate (Simply a Just Enjoy weather!)… We both after a cheese petty with soft drink at café reached to our CC & sat with Candy man (already there), a group lunch mom made was done till 12.30 pm… Karry and Sid joined us at 12.50 pm (they were attending the class…) and they told us that the lecturer had given punishment to be on legs for whole of the lecture due to some reason, I and Prats were like-“Thank God we bunked!”… We did chats; I played games with Lover Boy, intro with juniors and then TATA-BYE to our darling (CC) with the payments for our soft drinks… At 2 we reached our respective theatre for Akki sir lecture, we asked him for a NO STUDY and (Yuppie…) he replied-“As you wish dear!” he chatted with us all, done mimicry of the celebs and after a hidden roll calls (Best lecture as well as the lecturer of our life till date)… I and Bhups reached DS lecturer to inform –“Sir! Your lecturer will be bunked.”, and after some conditions he granted us the BUNK (Dhan Tan-Tan….) … We all were GET SET READY to home at 3.30 pm, I forced Karry & Prats for an ice cream as the climate was drizzling (Best occasion for an ice cream)… After a lot of forcing they both agreed, reached parlor but Prats denied for an ice cream and only me and Karry did it, paid 35 bucks and I on ma Xtreme, Karry on Hunk, Prats on his Apache 160 vroomed to our places… I did ma face wash, reached F.F. dad was messing up with his office so I asked mom for ma lunch to 3rd bedroom, I made my self comfortable on the sofa cum bed, turned on the Jhingalala (TATA SKY) & with the lunch done I went to G.F. 3rd bedroom for a nap at 4.30 pm… I reached to my class at 6.05 pm; teacher taught us the FILE HANDLING in C and left us at 7 o clock… We DRACS reached to Sexy Eye’s place for the dance practice, till 9 we did the practice with fun, all sweated reached to their places & Karry dropped me to Candy man’s place as I have to work over Sandy’s presentation… For next two and a half hour we (Candy man & I) worked on it (Dad was calling & was in tension for me), I reached home & briefed everything to dad and then dad was like-“What you were working late nights for your friends? When will you be starting to work for yourself? ”… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Oh Sorry readers for the interruptions as Karry had called (1.50 -2.48 am) me for some discussion, So linking- There was a yuppie as Dad had agreed for a new plan of broadband connection… I did my dinner and went to G.F., turned on ma PC did some mess with the PICASSA 3 (Newly installed) & at 12.20 am (2nd September) I started this post work and now its ticking 2.51 am exact… Love You All… FNP… God Bless!

WILT- Nothing is just coincidence, every tree in life’s garden bears significance.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. priya mitr,
    I like u write about akki sir...
    i am absolutely aggree nd really feel myself lucky to get akki sir as r lecturer.nobody can replace him.he's only person in kolej who understood r feelings..so helpful,so polite...really say he's a pratibhavan person having bahumukhi pratibha...
    v love you sir..and pray to God for ur success.
    U may get all happiness of lyf..
    God Bless U
    with regards
    prateek singla

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you got it right buddy he is the best lecturer till date...So frank, cool and Taffribaaz...
    We love you Akki Sir (You rocks)
    Regards
    Rohit Rajpal

    ReplyDelete