Tuesday, September 15, 2009

54th Day (We DRACS topped the charts of college)

7th September, 2009

Dear Folks

“LOVE MERA HIT-HIT…”… Yuppie…. I am very happy today; you will get to know why... So LPP… I slept at 3.30 am; I was feeling too sleepy at 8.30 am so I decided to miss the first lecture at 9 o clock (I will surely be going to be detained for the ECO’s low attendance)… I rushed to washroom and was ready for the college at 9.50 am, I vroomed ma Xtreme to college and after a stand to ma ride in front of the college I rushed to theatre for DM’s lecture… Till 11 o clock he made us understand about some isometric lattices (Over ma head), the roll calls he left us… Next lecture was our favorite as Akki sir is the lecturer folks!, We understood some more flip flops till next half hour and he made us free after our roll calls (He is the cool one…)… Now it was the M-3 lecture, it was a test in this lecture, more than 50% strength was on bunk, and some of the Day Ski gals changed the lecturer mood to NO TEST TODAY as all was busy in preparations fresher auditions… Lecturer went to the class; we were just approx. 40% strength so he postponed the test to next week as a surprise (any day), he started a new topic over complex relations and limits of functions (Very interesting as I was able to solve all the exercises of it Yuppie), he left us at exact 1 o clock… I and Karry reached to the AUDI as we were having our dance auditions at 2 pm in AUDI, we in a hurry did some stretches to our performance (Rocking!!!)… Now it’s the time of auditions, jury members took their seats; our heart beating high (as we were being selected from 10 of the groups, there will be only 3 selections)… Auditions begin, rock bands given their rocking performances (Surbhit sir rocked the drums), solo dances auditioned (The E gal from the EPS gog (gang of gals) was awesome), now it was group dances all performed stunning… Auditions lasted till 5 pm, guess what? My dance group DRACONIAN was with the highest marks among all with marginal differences, everybody at the AUDI was like-“Awesome synchronization, nice energy, too good, well done”… We DRACS were like-“There we go buddies…Whoopee”… I and Sid played Counter Strike at IT lab & then we were ready to be home, Karry was the member of DS (Dramatic Society) so he have to be at college for Mr. Prince 09 auditions… I dropped Sid and reached my home at 5.30 pm, I did ma lunch and then after a cup of coffee I rushed to ma class… The class was cancelled as Prats & Karry was absent; I went to City Networks for ma broadband connection from to be filled… I went back home at 7.30 pm, discussed about the form with dad on call, did fill up the form blanks & at 8.30 pm went to office for its submission with its documents necessary but the CN office was closed (Crap…)… I went home back, dad reached the same time, we briefed our day to each other & I went to G.F. for a shower… I ordered mom for the sandwiches in dinner (unusually), she ordered me back to get bread from the market & I did the same… I and dad did the dinner with TIMES NOW on television till 10.30 pm… I moved down to G.F., did a brisk walk in ma rooms with I-Pod till 11 o clock… I did a chat with Vips, Prats & Anku, I hung up the call of Anku-“Please wait I will be writing the blog and will talk to late night. Love you!” she replied the same and with the smile on ma face I executed “winword.exe” and typed this post in an hour approx… Its gone 12.56 am (8th September), I have to call Anku otherwise she will be angry with me...So Bubye…God Bless You!

WILT-One way to guard against the feelings of hate is to give regard.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment