Tuesday, September 15, 2009

53rd Day (One of the funniest day of life)

6th September, 2009

Dear Readers

“Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you…!”...Shocked? What happened to me? Why I am singing the birthday song? It is Miss Fresher’s birthday on 7th and I will be the first to wish her (HE HA-HA…)… Oh my God….crap…. Its gone 11.59 pm (6th), wait-wait-wait I will be back after wishing her………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Yes…..I wished her first (woohoo, yuppie…)… I sang the birthday song and she asked-“Rohit May I go to cut the cake?”… So LPP… I went to bed at early at 12.30 am as my whole body was paining a lot, I did goodnight miscalls to all my 127 contacts and then tried to be slept… But as usual the insomnia sucks, ma gal was on ma mind, I called Miss Fresher actually she was sleeping but as I said her that I am not getting any sleep she said- “Let’s talk but don’t bother if I sleep in between the call, LOLZ!”… The next half hour we did a lot of funny chat; at 1.15 am I called Karry to make a call to me… He did the same and for next 40 minutes we discussed our lives, career and idiotic (as usual), I did some programming work (C Compiler)… At 4.30 am I got the sleep, I woke up at the call of Mr. Shuttle at 9 am, he said-“Be ready for the practice of our song, I will be coming in 30 minutes at your place” (We both are preparing the song IN THE END (One of the loveliest song till date) by the group LINKIN PARK)… I messaged him-“Do come at 11am as dad will be to office.”… He did the same and I was still sleeping, as soon as he woke me up Bansu called me, she asked about ma health (She cares a lot, but I feel unable to talk her), she cut the call with the words-“I will be calling you in 2 minutes”… She had called me afterwards but I was busy in ma song practice (Sorry!)… We practiced our song till 1.30 pm and at 2 pm Karry picked me up to be at college for dance practice (God! NINNI SI JAAN ITTE SAARE KAAM? HE-HE…)… As we reached to the AUDI the auditions for the Mr. Prince 09 (From 1st year fresher) of the college was going on, we joined the Jury team as we are the one with knowledge of dancing beats, we DRACS did a stretch to our performance, after the auditions we did the fun with the nominations of Mr. Prince 09, played imaginary reality game show named SACH KA SAMNA, we asked the weirdest, most vulgar questions we can ask and had the funniest answers from the fresher’s… ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Oops sorry again readers actually Anku had called me, we discussed about our lives; up to some extent our lives is going on a same track, she is insomniac as she was dumped by his guy and I am insomniac because I cant live without ma gal (Please God bless her….) (OMG its gone 2.32 am (7th September) we chatted 2 hours, wow…..)…LINKING… So we did our dance practice till 6 o clock with the refreshing drinks I, Karry & Sid moved to our places… We trio decided for a group study at ma place after an hour but Mr. Shuttle reached to ma place at 7 pm for the practice to the composition of IN THE END, Karry and Sid both reached to me & they listened to our singing… Karry was like- “Rajpal! I am surprised to hear this kind of awesome English ascent from you? You must try for a big stage…”… (Whoopee…I will be famous…LOLZ…)… There was no sign of study till we all four was in the room, Sid and Shuttle left us at 9 pm and we both (I and Karry) decided –“Let’s study!” Neither he was in the mood to study nor I, we both chatted with our friends on call and at 10 pm we decided for and ice cream, we reached one of ma favorite parlor BC (Bombay Chaupati), we shared a glass full of shake given 30 bucks and vroomed his HUNK to Sid’s… Candy man was already there for the formations of MIME they are performing of fresher party… I and Karry said goodbye to Sid after half hour, reached ma place, Karry collected his note books, did a lil bit of chat and at 11 pm Karry said “Good night! Bubye”… I went to F.F. for ma dinner at 11.20 pm (LOLZ…), mom was like –“What a timing NAWAB SAHAB?” (LOLZ…)… Dad protected me –“Hey let it go dear, fetch him the dinner!” (LOLZ…)… I turned on ma PC at 11.45 pm, clicked on the shortcut of Microsoft word and started the post…. It’s gone exact 3 am (7th September), I am having ma auditions and classes tomorrow buddies therefore FNP… God Bless You all…Love you…!

WILT- Pure love is the basis of eternal relationships.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment