Tuesday, September 15, 2009

49th Day (NO POST DAY-Doc given shock to ma dad)

49th Day (NO POST DAY-Doc given shock to ma dad)
2nd September, 2009
Dear Folks
You all must be going to kill me no, for continues NO POST Day? I am sorry readers but the matter is today I went for tests to hospital, Doc recommended A Blood Sugar, hemoglobin and an ECG… Blood sugar (fasting) and hemoglobin was normal even I usually intake too much sugar but after the ECG doc asked –“Rajpal? Was there any set back?” I cant believe how he can be so accurate over ma problems (intelligent one must say) He is our family doctor and I can’t hide anything from him, dad explained him all about the incident of me and ma gal relations, doc recommended “BE HAPPY” & strictly advised to have ma breakfast everyday (I am not use to) … Doc made us understand how to read a Electro Cardio Graph, as dad and doc was busy in some autonomous system of body I picked up one of his readings from desk (LOLZ)… After having anesthetics I kept slept all day… So FNP God Bless You all… Love you… Don’t worry me will not going to die soon as I have to find my love back.…
WILT-When you get angry, you lose more than your temper.
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment