Monday, July 27, 2009

10th Day

25th July, 2009
Dear Folks,
Linking to previous post…….As usual the insomnia sucks!! I slept at 4.30 am and woke up at 11.30. Till 1 pm I was done with the breakfast, cartoons & news..I went to G.F. for a shower (Lolz I am done with breakfast without bath.. Yuck!!!) and went to Karry at 2.30 we done surfing , lil bit of programming and after the soulful performance of Karry’s sis on Violin I went home at 5.00 pm to have lunch(Karry offered me at his place but I hadn’t because there is Chole Bhature at home lolz………)..So till 5.40 I m done with it I went to ma centre where Karry and Prats are waiting for me to get the class started (he he I am respected lolz..)..After the class desperadoes gathered at our Taffri Adda and discussed about various idiotic topics. At 8 we went to our finest bakery cum confectionary “The Janab Bakery”(Its maoneze sandwiches is just delicious.. ) we all are 6 and had taken 5 cheese patties with a coke and a Nimbooz , as me and Karry shared the patty..Then we all were to ma place and then a goodbye to all at 9 pm..Me returning home had dinner at 9.30 and then at 10 I went to get a chocolate ice cream from Magpie and then we all enjoyed it..Dad taunted me “Uncle Aunt is at home and me always with friends!! ”(Sorry Uncle Aunt!!)..I was to ma Khoonidarinda at 11.30, completed with the second chapter of Max Payne 2 within half hour and now writing the same post readers!!!FNP (Further on Next Post!)God Bless you all!!
WILT-Some people never mature because of a fear of aging, and some because they refuse to accept responsibility.
Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment