Wednesday, July 29, 2009

12th Day

27th July, 2009
Hi! Folks,
LPP….So I am back with a bang..!! I wanna ask you readers-“Is there any cure to insomniac???” After writing the last post I started playing Max Payne 2 further and yippee….I completed the game and one more thing I am completed with all the updated versions of Max Payne(Hurray………!)….So at 4 am I went F.F. all members sleeping searched the fridge and guess what??? Yuppie….!!! I found a little Ras Malai in it (uuuhhmmm….)...I went back to PC and done with the programming practice till 5.30 am and then at last I gotta sleep! I woke up at 1.30 pm (New record insomnia sucks!!)..I freshen up myself and as usual without bath I went for brunch, done with it at 2.30 I went to G.F. and started working on a coding...Sid came and returned ma I-Pod (I was dying without it since three days ...Lolz...)...Then Uncle & Aunty were having a plan to surprise gift to dad(A new vehicle as old one gone non reliable) but as I was ready to go to the showroom with uncle, after having shower at 4.30 pm there was a yuppie………..!!! It was raining outside so hard and the weather was so exotic I just cant explain , Uncle wasn’t sad of not getting the gift because we will buy it another day…I put ma Xtreme on and then with 4 rpm torque I enjoyed the rain and came back to home at 5.15 pm. There were two gals stuck in the middle of collected water with their Honda in front of ma house, So Aunty called me to help her and I did the same (Thanks by her…lolz...he he..)..As our class is cancelled (Or you can say me and Karry made it cancel as Prats was out of station he couldn’t be able to attend), I went to Karry’s and done lot of surfing stuff, Vinu too joined us…At 7 we are at our favorite place The Taffri Adda with Candyman, at 8 it began to rain again we enjoyed a lil bit and then rushed our rides towards ma place we had Kachori and tea with it (sluurrpp……..)..At 9 as the rain stopped they all said goodbye and I went to F.F. to meet everyone but everyone was buzy watching their daily soaps(I simply hate when they watch these crap kindda soaps) , Aunty get me a fresh ice-tea(Lemon flavor ma favorite!!Uuhhmm…)...I disposed off all the water collected on the tiles of the house…Done with it we all went to have dinner together at 10.30 pm …Asap (As soon as possible) I am done with ma meal and went to PC to get my music collection be corrected and I can bet, I got the most managed, sophisticated and edited collection of songs in ma whole city (From English to Ghazals For sure I can!!) And done with it till 11.40pm I went for night prayer and the fire lit in ma little temple...Having the taste of ma collection of music I am writing this post...So FNP…! God Bless You All!!
WILT-Why try to prove yourself? Let others learn sense through your innocence!
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment