Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th Day(Drizzling)

July 19, 2009
Hey Folks,
So done with 3rd day hmm??Okay so continuing to it…After done with all work on PC …I watched a fantastic movie named “P.S. I love you” (must watch) till 3.30 am...Then I went to my first floor and opened ma refrigerator and yuppie I found the ice cream there (uuhhmmm...)...I was back with dessert to ma desk and started ma VB project, well I am doing great at ma self study at VB (I proud of you Rohit Rajpal)…lolz don’t worry I encourage myself when there is no one to….but one day everyone will be there. So it was completed till 6 and I was slept till 3.30 pm (again a sleeping record of mine... (Insomnia sucks!!))..Then all bath, ma so called brunch (Breakfast cum lunch) a cricket game on Khoonidarinda. Done…..Then cell beeped at 5.30 pm with the sms of Lover boy (my friend) reading “Match behind HUDA CP be fast.” I putted shoes & on ma Xtreme...I was there within around 5 minutes...But crap they selected me for second match…First match was done and in second ma team won the toss and we batted first….We all are bowled out in just 17 runs(5 over match)..Me on very first ball of ma innings (I had touched the cricket bat around a year back) lolz…we lost the match and also the third one...he he (even I hadn’t batted) lolz…Till 7.30 we played and Me and Karry went to Prats place after a goodbye too all players there…We were joined by Vinu (Ma Friend) sitting already there then we 4 of us have same Idiotic chats..After 15 minutes Prats elder sister (So humorous) joined us and discussed about our placements (our affairs)...Loads of fun chatting with her...at 9.30 pm I said goodbye to all and vroom vroom to home..I drive slowly coz 1st the there is drizzles and ma ride gotta no light (Battery gone weak) so I have to put the pass on for lights (Engineers brain)...So there I found Sid and S.J. in front of ma house...They messed up with ma DVD collection and taken around 10 movies to their places..Then Sid said “Lets ride to somewhere I don’t wanna go home”...I started the Xtreme and we three are on it…We went to DC Residence, Zoo Road, and finally to M.P.Circular X-ing...And had a cold rink…I dropped them to their places and entered the house at 10.15 pm..Went for a face wash (Himalaya face wash only) then to dinner with family at 10.30 watched Times Now for 15 minutes and back to ma Khoonidarinda and writing you the same post..So further in next..God Bless you all...
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. We won the match dude....He he!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude.....v eat pani puri also aftr ur deprtr.......
    u also nt wrote abt cncellation of r toue

    ReplyDelete