Friday, July 17, 2009

1st Day

Note-:All the posts are arranged in the order of older post first so you all can have access to further posts from the hiearchy gadget to the left side of the blog.Thank you!

July 16,2009

Hey Folks,

I hadn’t slept all night just playing Max payne, at 5 am ma brother have to leave for his college with all his belongings. Then after a goodbye to ma bro. I went to sleep at 7.30.You cant imagine I slept till 5 pm & after taking a gotta go bath & went to ma computer classes at 5.30 with Karry & Prats (Ma Friends)...We are over with the class at 6.30 and to my place we had refreshments played Family Feud and then Prats back to his home and me and Karry went to Karry's place..Surfed net , Cracked the Norton serial key. As I was having a plan for ma old school get together so I got buzy in invitng and informing..in all Tafri(roam) from Karry to Prats, Candyman our friend too joined us..At 9.30 pm we all said goodbye and I dropped Candyman to his place on ma Xtreme ride..I back to home at 10 as it was Thursday(ma fast)..I was scolded(family cares) at home for not eating the meal all day..and I was back to ma room put on the UPS & CPU and ready for a mail & scrap check and community postings...After done with all this I was on chat with my friends till 1.15..Further on next day story post....Take Care God Bless You all!

WILT(What I learnt today)-Only when you accept the rules of freedom can you call yourself free.?

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment