Monday, July 27, 2009

11th Day

26th July, 2009
Hi! Folks,
LPP(Linked to previous post)….Sometimes I think why I write this all in front of you and then ma soul gives me only this answer- ”Rohit this way you will never ,better you can’t forgot yourself and your mistakes in life and the things you had done wrong! Best part is you will never be a liar” and I simply said-“Yes! Thanks”..So at 1.30 am Sandy(Ma best friend better say bestest friend) called me and made me shocked with his news that Mr. A (Ma Best friend) had broken up all the relations with our group(KARS-Ma school gang)..I couldn’t be able to get the proper reason behind it but there was some misunderstanding for sure..I called Mr. A and he briefed me everything. We concluded that we all four will sit and will talk face to face then he also given me a shocking news about ma girl, something wrong going at her side and the biggest bullshit is?? I can’t do anything for her just to wait and watch (Why always me God why??I have to do something! Please help her God please do everything right.)..I ranged up all ma close friends at 3 am and disturbed their sleep. Just Karry picked up ma call and then I briefed him everything about her, then he said-”Don’t worry buddy its just a fake..Nothing will happen! He cleared me all!”.But still I was unable to sleep whole night firstly due to A’s case and second about her case..I get sleep at 7 o clock and woke up at 9.30 am as uncle have to be at advocate for some tax returns .I am done with freshen up and breakfast till 10.30 am then as I put ma ride outside the house the sucking indicator beeped(Fuel empty!)..I anyhow managed 2 liters of fuel and then at 11.30 am we went to advocate..Within an hour we were back with the Rakhi (Aunty wants for her bro)..We had lemonade and as the mood wasn’t fine I sat to ma pc and watched all snapshots with ma friends and her, I cried a lil bit and started talking to God then he replied-“Nothing will gonna happen to her”..After this I gotta relief..Whole of ma family had a lunch together (After many months!), till 3 pm we are done with it with a tangy fruit salad..I went back to ma system and done with the 3rd chapter of Max Payne 2 till 4.30 pm.I went for a nap with the songs in ma systems media player (Unfaithful, Away, Apologize, Complicated, Rehab, etc etc.. one of ma favorites.)..And readers you know what a bullshit happened??? I woke up at 5.40 pm and then I put ma head in hands –“Shit!! Late for the class!!”...I rushed up to the class but damn that was a holiday (Sunday)..I am a idiot no???? Lolz... Back to home I had cup of coffee and snacks (slurp….they were delicious!!!) At 7 pm Vinu and Candyman picked me up and we are at our Taffri Adda!! Sexy Eyes and Vabhs (Both ma friends) already reached there and we joined them..Within 5 minutes Karry and Vips joined us too but Sexy eyes and Vabhs said goodbye as they gotta go and then we 5 had a very interesting group discussion over India’s management compared to others..The discussion was informational which lasted for one and half hour and then we said goodbye..I drove the Karry’s Suzuki to ma place and after discussion over our love lives, Karry went to his place…I entered the house at 9.30 and yuppie…! Because of two reasons …One is that ma favorite movie was on TV and the dinner is ordered from outside with Ras malai (slu….rrrpp…..)...Then I went with uncle aunt to their room and chatted funny things till 12.00 and right now I m writing this post..FNP!! God Bless you all!
WILT-If I cling to the past, the present becomes difficult and the future seems impossible!!
Regards Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment