Wednesday, July 29, 2009

13th Day

28th July, 2009
Dear Folks,
“She gotta wrong thing that’s why I love her….Hmm Miss Independent...”...Ooops you all are reading sorry!! I am a bathroom singer readers but the above song is one of ma favorites by NEYO (must listen okay??)…LPP…After writing the previous post till 12.30 I did some language program with the help of call by reference..Do you know why I am doing this kindda night madness over these programming?? , because I wanna be at the post of Bill Gates one day and don’t worry I will prove!! Till date wait and watch…I went to be slept at 1.30 am but the same sucking insomnia ruined ma sleep..I hadn’t got even a short nap till 3.30 then I done ma routine goodnight miscall to all ma 121 contacts.. (Lolz at 3.30 am).Then I switched on ma Khoonidarinda and started playing a test tournament and yuppie I won it..At last at 5.30 am I slept and bullshit my sweet dreams were broken at 8 am by the calls of S.J. because I had promised him for a brisk to CP but I forgot (I usually he he lolz...)..My eyes full of sleep and I reached to S.J. at 9 am then we done only single round (we usually use to do minimum four) of the CP and then we sat and chatted idiotic (As usual….! Hey! I am never unusual no??? He he ….)...Then I went to S.J.’s place first time (inside of the house)..After the refreshing cold drink and appetizers at his place I was very much hungry and he dropped me to ma place at 10.45 am..I was done with ma breakfast till 11.30 and then I went with uncle for Dad’s surprise gift but bullshit the model we wanted for Dad wasn’t available so we left it on aunt to decide which other model would be gifted and then with the roads with water logging I made uncle ride to whole of ma town then after having some grocery we went home at 2 pm and then as usual I wasted ma one and a half hour on cartoons and News..Then at 3.30 pm ,You cant imagine, even I cant that I made granddad eat his lunch with ma own hands as he was a lil bit weak today so I did this..The remarks from him were-“The food wasn’t so tasty till date!”..Then I patted ma own shoulder with the words-“Good Job Rohit Rajpal!”(He he...lolz…)..At 4.15 pm I went to post office for speed posts to the Rakhi envelopes but damn the office used to open at 4.30 pm then I went to Sid as he lives near to it and we watched TV for half then we both went to post office(He too gotta some envelopes to be posted..) and then to the Bombay Chaupati ice-cream corner for the delicious ice creams(I get 6 packed for home and 2 now eaten for me and Sid), suddenly lover boy and VB(both our friends) joined us too and we shared the two ice cream with us …I felt very bad when I gotta know that we hadn’t paid for the ice cream as the parlor’s manager was busy and we are in a hurry so neither he asked for money nor me and we went to our places…(I will pay for it next day!!)..I was back at home at 5.20 and I rushed to ma classes as we are done with the classes and standing outside the centre discussing about the plans for the night a “Boom” was there…An accident had taken place on the lane in front of us but thank God no one was injured badly…(Fiuuhh..)..As Prats having his dance classes at 7 pm so he went to ma place and after half hour he went to his classes and me to F.F.(First Floor) and all members sitting in master bedroom just missing me because ma favorite Ice tea is on the tray. Then with a very hilarious chat I emptied ma glass of tea…Then after it as I hadn’t done lunch because I made granddad at the time of lunch so readers me idiot done with lunch at 7.30 pm(I have gone half mad..!Do you also think so??Do comment okay!!)… Then at 8.30 pm I went to sleep (he he…lolz) and woke up at 11 and went to F.F. for dinner (OMG (Oh Ma God) within 3 hours I again to meal!!) ..I was done with it till twelve and went back to ma system at G.F. (Ground Floor) and started playing another test tournament but I lost this one crap…Now the time is 2 am exact and I am writing this post..I have to be slept as tomorrow Ma College is there (Holidays ended yuppie…) at last. So God Bless You All!!FNP!
WILT-When one observes the beauty that is within God, it becomes so easy to appreciate the beauty within Creation!
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment