Monday, July 27, 2009

8th Day

23rd July, 2009
Hello Folks,
As I slept in the last post at 11 pm I woke up at 3.10 am exact I found three miscalls on ma cell, one of Sid and other of Sunky(Ma best friend cum ma sis)(She used do everyday !!).I missed back to both and then Sid called (OMG(Oh Ma God) at 3 am) back as he was awake and watching movie he said-“Rohit I am getting bored please fetch me some more movies to watch!” with okie dokie boss I hung up the call and went to washroom for toothbrush and face wash . I was totally fresh till 3.30 am and went to ma well known Khoonidarinda (lolx).Till 5.30 I was done with ma programming and a cricket tournament on ma PC...I did a goodmornig miscall (I used to do for everyday goodnight and good morning) to all 121 contacts in ma contact list..Then at 6 am me and S.J. went to CP for a brisk walk and guess what???I met ma super senior mam their...We done 4 rounds within 20 minutes of CP briskly. I met Karry, Prats and Vinu at the Aerobic centre in the way to ma house. I invited them for a cool refreshing drink but they denied as they all were looking very tired and too sweaty too (uuhhh…)... I was back to home at 8.15 am, done with bathing and breakfast till 9..Can anyone imagine it was ma fast today and I forgot!(Nonsense!)I can have ma meal only once a day and I had done it in morning so I have to remain with empty stomach whole day (I did!).Till 9.30 am I completed ma program work and went for a regular check to ma ride ”CBZ Xtreme”, and then paved to Vips house, chatted with him for 15 minutes and then back to home. I was feeling too much uneasiness and frustration as I was missing her a lot...I found myself with no work to do...Then I unlaced my ride and then vroom-vroom to Sid for some computer games and kindda stuff...At 11 am I was playing with those games and at 12.30 I felt asleep as I was felling very much uneasiness and I was slept till 4 o’clock and when I woke up there was a yuppie….(Uncle Aunty visited from Noida).They brought me two pair of formal shoes. At 5.30 pm I went to class but again there was no class as the teacher was ill (Yuppie lolz…)..I came back to ma house and had a evening time snacks with coffee...at 6 Karry went to me and again there was a yuppie because the card which me and S.J. were trying to format last day was formatted in Karry’s cell..I given this good news to S.J. and then Desperadoes (Our gang name at college) gathered at CP (Our Tafri adda)..Then we went to K.C. for a bite to rolls (Damn they are ma favorite but It was ma fast so I couldn’t eat).At the time we reached there someone threw crap on Karry from the car (actually it was not by the car we misunderstand).As only Karry and Vinu was there till that time because we all other reached late. Karry alone went to follow the car as I got to know about the incident ma blood and eyes gone red hot (Remember folks I cant bear any kindda mishap to ma friends) .Candyman and Vips followed that on bike and me ,Prats ,Vinu in our car..As we reached the place Karry was having settlement with the driver I rushed out from the moving car and reached to the driver abusing and was going to give a cold slap.. Karry hold ma hand down and said to get back in the car..Then after all settlements we are back to rolls and enjoyed it...Me and candyman enjoyed the cold rink and all other beasts from desperados were having rolls (Noo...Crap…) .We all went back to CP and back to home at 9..At 10 pm I went to Sid for some data and then Sid plan to night out to ma house with his Sony Waio for LAN gaming at ma place, We reached ma place back at 11.00 pm and further story in the next post..God Bless you all!!
WILT-If every morning you can spend a few moments to sort out your thoughts and remember GOD, your day will be filled with magic.
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment