Monday, July 27, 2009

9th Day

24th July, 2009
Hey Folks,
So! As we reached ma place we cleaned ma room and done all LAN connections we have to do with ma PC, transferred all the files and as we started the NFS ma Khoonidarinda had given answers as the game needed high memory graphic card which isn’t upgraded to ma system so after all tries to NFS and COD 2 we disconnected LAN and I played NFS on Sid’s Waio and he played HALO on ma system and cleaned all the aliens..At 12, as ma fast was over (I usually used to do this) I went to F.F. and yuppie!! , found two cheese patties in the microwave and I bring it to G.F. we both had it..Till 4.00 pm we played a lot of games and tried alot to crack Norton 2009 key but weren’t able..Ma PC is under evaluation period of anti-virus (Crap………..).Then Sid went to sleep and I switched to movie-“One Missed Call” to Waio. It was over till 5.30 and then I too went to sleep after having ma favorite ice-cream (lolzz...he he...)...I woke up at 10 am but Sid still sleeping..I made him awake and at 10.30 am I dropped him at his place as he have to be outta station..Then I went for breakfast and a news watch till 12 I was done with this all then I again felt asleep..I woke up at 2.30 pm and then done some sort of house hold work..After lunch at 3.30 I went to bath (Idiot after meal no bath)...Done with it I started working over program over language. At 5.30 I went to ma classes after It yuppie… atlas on Teej (A festival) we are able to fly kites but crap..Damn no one is there in the sky that day not even a single one in the sky to have a fight with our kite (Cowards)…We all desperadoes is at Candyman’s terrace. After a half hour fun we all went to our places..Then Candyman and Prats decided for a taffri to Tafri adda at 7.30 pm and also for a Burger to Magpie corner...But as all were being late to reach there they both went to ma place as its nearest to it and taken me to Candyman’s place in Prat’s car..After a lil chitchat there we went back to ma place on Candyman’s Pulsar 180 ride...They both said me goodbye and then I went to F.F. for dinner...As Uncle Aunty is staying at our home so we are having special, each day and night (he he he lolz...)..So we enjoyed fried rice and Manchurian by Aunty...Then at 11 I went back with all night prayers, fire lit(I used to do this for ma passed ones and believe they are still with me, protecting me!).Till 12.30 am, I completed 1st chapter of Max Payne 2 and now writing this post...Further on next post...Love you all!!God bless you all! Thanking You!
WILT-Love of God makes me love all mankind and hate none. Love of one individual makes me love only one and hate many.
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment