Wednesday, July 22, 2009

6th Day(Discplined a lil bit wasted)

July 21st, 2009
Dear Folks,
So how was last post? Continuing to last post(21 July)….After having all the surfing done I tried to be a lil bit of disciplined today, I slept at exact 12 & had a exact 4 hours sleep..At 4 am I went F.F. and Granddad-ma & pa were awake as granddad wasn’t all right...I sat with grandpa for a while and then after he recovered I went down to ma floor...And turn on ma Khoonidarinda played a cricket tournament till 5.30 am and called S.J. for a morning brisk walk...Suddenly oh shit I reminded that I gotta Karry notes to be read and have to be returned till 6..very quickly I copied all the notes to ma register…at 6 cell ranged up with S.J.’s call reminding me that we have to be at HUDA CP for walk..I was already done with brushing and face wash therefore I quickly reached to aerobics centre where Karry, Prats & Vinu used to come everyday at 6..but only the instructor was there so I left his notes with him & paved to S.J. who lives in front of HUDA CP..We both are at the CP sharp 6.15 am, we had a 40 minutes walk and then back to home..I showered myself as I was fully wet with sweat…after done with all these freshen ups I went to F.F. at 8 am for a morning coffee, having it I went back to ma room and started working on the 100 program work for merry go round (Looping in C)… done with it till 9.30 I went for the breakfast and yuppie…it was having Aloo Paranthas (sluurrpp..)..With full stomach I have to be ready to meet Sid and ma super senior mam for some task...Then I and Karry have to leave to college for our fee receipt at 10.30 am... Karry was at my home at sharp 10.40 am but I still was buzy so I asked him to reach at Sid’s place…I back to home at 10.45 and quickly changed ma dress for college (Karry still waiting for me at Sid)
I reached Sid at 11 am (Karry aggressive due to weather (hot))…At the time we are ready to pave towards college ma fuel tank beeped with empty fuel (It is purely giving a 40 kmpl mileage)...I left ma bike to Sid and on the Karry’s Hunk ride...
We reached the college and collected the receipt (Karry got it but I hadn’t due to no transactions its late)..Till 12.00 pm we are at ma place and overviewed to the latest edition of INDIA TODAY magazine (Nice reading)...we went to fuel up ma ride and Karry said goodbye..!!Me in front of ma Khoonidarinda at 1.00 pm..To prepare a program which is a challenge of ma friend to me and guess what?? I won it..till 3.30 I was over with it and then went for lunch(after around 2 months it was ma lunch not brunch)..Having meal I went back to PC and for some songs and then entered Vips for ma English song collection(Ma sophisticatedly organized collection ) and he got it in Luky’s pen drive which I have to return her in morning but not ma fault when I went she was sleeping..Lolz…So at 5.30 I was having ma class but I felt too tired and restless so take a nap and it wasn’t a short one...You cant imagine I woke up at 8.30 pm (crap...Wasted ma eve and class too)...then for a shinchan show I went to F.F. And at 10 pm there was a power cut in the whole city..So I taken out ma Xtreme and reached to super senior to provide her a book of Chemistry (Ma Favorite) and then to Sid for a short walk...I was back to at 11 and started surfing net for some useful data and at 11.30 I am writing this post...Further in next...God Bless You All!!
WILT-To tolerate someone else’ mistake is one thing. To forgive them is even greater...
Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment