Monday, July 20, 2009

5th Day(Time Waste)

July 20th, 2009
Hey Folks
Continuing to the last post (19 July)….So after having a mind boggling chat with S.J. and Prats sis I felt too much hungry (I am always after 2 am) ,I went to first floor and yuppie I got Chinese rice and uuuhhmmm Kaju Burfi (sweet) in the refrigerator …Till 4.30 am me S.J. chatted and decided for a morning walk at 6.30am..Can anyone guess what happened???I left ma cell in first room and slept in third room and then you know what happened there was 20 miscalls in front of me when I woke up at 11.30 am (wow...)-15 of S.J. at sharp 6.30 am and 5 of Mr.420 and Bhupi (Ma friends) …After having call to them I went to washroom and done with brush and a face wash..I went to first floor and guess what? There was Chole-Kachori in the brunch (s…lurppp...)…I am done with it till 12.30 pm then I went to granddad-ma watched shinchan with them for an hour and done a lot of fun… (They both watch cartoons with me lolz..So sweet!!) At 2 I went to ground floor ma room and in front of ma Khoonidarinda..Played cricket tournament with songs in background for 2 hours…At 4 pm suddenly an idea stucked to ma mind & I was recording ma favorite song with ma all time crush…(She rocks!!)..Hmm done with that till 4.30..After that I had a bath with ma favorite LIRIL 2000 bar…I went to F.F. for a cup of coffee as I am having ma class at 5.30 I completed ma programming home work & unvacant the Xtreme for the centre..I was at the centre within 2 minutes...(Rushed the ride)..Over with the class at 6.30 Me, Karry, Prats programmed for the Harry Potter & Blue-O arena at Ambience Gurgaon as we have to drop our Uncle to airport for a Mumbai flight...Karry went his place and me and Prats to Sid’s place to meet him as he met an accident (He always remains in danger all-time high!!!Lolz..)..there Vips too met us…We chatted with Sid he was looking fine…but haan his bruises on arms were looking like a perfect tattoo…After that ma super senior mam called me to reach at my home as they were sitting outside my home….Prats was sitting on ma ride and as he stood up My darling my bike fallen down (buah buah buah)..My eyes were fully red with anger on Prats that’s why I hadn’t waited for a second and rushed to ma house… (Prats would have surely been scolded …)..I found both the mam sitting on the space in front of my house...I welcome them and made to meet ma mom...They needed some books of mine after that they left for her place….Then around 7.30 I turn on the T.V. and on Times now news channel..No interesting thing was there on the channel so switched on to...Cartoon channels and watched till 9 pm…Dad back to home at 9.15and we had a small chat about the day and now I am writing the same post in front of you but I am having fear that will dad say yes for the plan to Gurgaon????...Further on next post..God Bless you all..
WILT-I may forget ma virtues but God never forgets… !
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment