Sunday, July 19, 2009

3rd Day(Rocking)

July 18, 2009
Hey Folks,
So continuing to last post (2nd Day) after chatting with ma buddies till 2 am I went to ma first floor(Ma room at ground floor),I found Granddad isn’t feeling right. So I sat with him and done a lot of talks about his life...It was learning with him…till 2.30 Granddad slept and I went back to ma Khoonidarinda (My PC). And started ma ongoing ma self Visual Basic project (Topic is secret)...Then pa came to ma room around 3 and ordered me to be slept…Pa’s order must be obeyed...I am on the bed exact 3..But I couldn’t be able to get a sound sleep as I am an Insomniac ..So I got up at 4 am and putted the player in ears ON. Then I had a half hour walk on whole ground floor (Idiot at 4.30)...Then I was again on the bed at 5,but still not getting the sleep so I done goodnight miscall to all ma friends in ma cell contacts around 150(Fiuuh..) At last at 6 anyhow I slept and then at 7.30 am alarm ranged with the reminder that I gotta meet S.J.(Ma new HPMT topper buddy)..I am ready at 8 and reached S.J. at 9… Then we went to our so called HUDA CP… We sat there for hour discussed idiotic topics and back to home at 10.30 am... After that I have to reach college for ma fee receipt and to meet (after 10 months) Miss Luky (Ma old School friend from Calcutta :-]) at her place…I put on ma new Levis Workers and Scullers (Ma bhabhi’s gift)..After done with college I was at her place at 12 and guess what Roops (MBA) and Mr. Gurgaon was already there. We had fruit sandwiches...And Miss humorous her mom came and talked with all of us...OMG she was damn humorous her expressions non explainable (But Roops mam can explain beautifully)…I gotta stomach ache by her talks (Unforgettable)...Then I met ma darling Puck (Dog) he has grown big in just 10 months and the biggest thing is that he still remember me..After all we went to her room and had a loads of fun (Ek doosre ki bajai, collections copy ki, calculator banaya but gotta logical error) anyway till 2 pm we are done with this all..We went to lunch (Too good)…after it I said goodbye to all there…I was back on ma xtreme and then Vroom Vroom to home… at 3.30 I went to sleep and then woke up at 5.30pm...Then had lil bit of maggi (uuhhmm) with Real litchi and then Ghajini on DVD (I hadn’t watched it till date)…But crap.. At the climax Karry and Prats beep beep in front of ma house...We went to our Tafri Adda and done a lot of chat and decided a plan for Harry Potter 6(I hate this series of HP)...But I am ready just for tafriiiiii….Back to home at 8.30 pm. House has been on inverter since 1 pm but thank God it supports our T.V. watched Times Now and IBN 7 till 9.30..I went to terrace, put I Pod in ears, beneath the stars on ma Futon..& the Unfaithful by Rihhana and Away by Enrique made me remember of her (Sorry) but then at the Girlfriend of Avril I get up and started ma Breakalockbhartanatyam (Mixture of Break+Lock+Bharatnatyam) dance..Hey I am dancer folks...You can check out ma videos at (sonurajpal) channel on YouTube...And at 10.30 it was a yuppie light is back after around 7 hours cut… then ma work started… same mail & scrap check and community postings…After that I am writing the same post you are reading…Further story on next post God Bless you all Take care!!!
WILT-If I am having the habit of minding other people’s business then ma owns business will become bankrupt!!
RegardsRohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. Good dear..Done full aish??God Bless you my friend you seriously done a great sacrifice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mah goodness...... u r amazing person....must say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    seriously u did a great sacrifice......

    ReplyDelete