Monday, July 27, 2009

7th Day

22nd July, 2009
Dear Folks,
Post continued to last one…..I slept at 4.30 am after all coding to programs , a Aloo prantha midnight dinner and at 10.30 am when I woke up I found ma cell with 7 miscalls and 2 sms unread(One of S.J. and of Sona (Ma friend))..Sona’s sms read that she gotta some personal problems related to me and somewhat!!! I had made it right...Her incident let me to a great extent of depression as the same case was there in ma life and I knew this will gonna be remain whole day.(same thing happened)…I was able to overcome this stress as S.J. went to ma place at 12.30 pm for the synchronization of his cell data..As soon as we done with it, the card was infected with the system file virus and the cell hanged (oops)..We done all possible efforts to make it right but at 3.30 pm we surrendered to it and he was back to his place...Till 4.00 I was done with ma so called brunch and guess what S.J. was back with a card reader (very glad!!)...But all our happiness went to vain as the card couldn’t be formatted because it was copyright protected (damn...)..Then at 5.30 he went back to his place and I went to get ready for ma 5.30 class.. As I reached to ma centre there was no class that day, I went back to home as grandpa having glucose drips that day because he had gone very much weak (I am unable to loose ma granddad readers seriously..I cant!)..Till 8 pm I was with him (done a loads of fun) and then Candy man and Prats called me to be at same back of CP (Tafri Adda)..They picked me up from ma home and then we three were there. We decided for a plan to new Bollywood (I hate) release on 31st..Then we are back to our places at 9 sharp, I had a phone call with ma bro then after dinner and ma favorite cartoons and News channels surfing I went to sleep at 11pm..Further on next post…God Bless You all!!
WILT-If your mind is caught in bondages and problems of the past, you will not experience the joys of the present!
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment