Saturday, August 1, 2009

14th Day

29th July, 2009
Dear Folks,
LPP…Hey! Do you I had done a very seriously idiotic thing but yes this problem question is in every student’s mind so I did!!, and you will gotta know at the end of the post…You know about ma insomnia no??? Yes this bloody disease hadn’t let me slept today’s night after the post and goodnight miscalls I went to bed at 2.30 am but got the sleep at 5.30(Thank to GUMSUM by Shinda and Unfaithful by Rihhana) both song acted as a anesthetic to me!!But there was no use of because today is ma college’s 3rd sem’s 1st day and I there is no plan to miss even a single minute of the lectures so I got up at 8 and ready with the newly white MAX shirt and Levis with the bag(Looking handsome ma Aunt flirted me!! and clicked me in her Nikon ), Asap I emptied ma ice tea glass and rushed to the Candyman’s house to pick him up but as I reach him he said that Vinu is bringing his car with Prats so I left ma Xtreme at his place and we all rode by Vinu to college. Bullshit!!The railway crossing barriers in between our way was down which made us late for the first lecture, to 9 am lecture we reached at 9.30 and crap!! The lecturer was already there and we outside the class making signals to our mates-“Should we come in or not?”..The idiots in front of the lecturer waved us and shits he saw us three and we ran to the stairs to get escaped but damn he sent one of our mate to call us back then in stylish walk (I was having fear inside) we reached in the class and yuppie…Our lecturer was very polite and we three occupied the very front seats of the class we usually use the front seats (I hate to be a back bencher, there is a story behind it tell u later!!)..Then he started some sort of Talent Show in the Lecture Theatre, he called each and every student to stage and wanted to show his talent anyhow!!Each one done nice jobs (some hilarious, singers, dancers, blah blahs, informative, jokers etc)..I had to seminar over the computers topic-Hardware (A Hard Disk)..I have done ma job nicely! (I am good at computer knowledge more at software not much on hardware.)..Then after 2 hours of this so called Talent Show we gotta half hour break and readers!!!! After more than a month we went our desperately missed CC(College Canteen), Its T.T. table, the Bose speakers, the apple’s I-Pod(containing songs all by me(I use to synchronize the music for canteen )!!)..& at our favorite 3rd centre table we all done with French Fries, Dosa, Burger, Patties and the most important the cold drinks and juices..After full fun there no one is ready to attend the next lecture but as I was determined that I have not to miss the first day lectures so I went to L.T.(Lecture Theatre) alone..Its on first floor in new IT block, with our pre final L.T.’s …But lecturer didn’t find the strength so he dismissed the class(In first lecture there were approx. 30 students but in this lecture there are only 8 lolz…)..Our class is awesome no??Bunking the very first day (Lolz…He he he..!)...Then we all went to CC again ma gang is still at the same loving 3rd table..As I sat opposite to all the members on the table on the just next big table there was sitting a girl (I hadn’t seen her in the college ever but I was sure that she isn’t in 2nd year batch, may be a fresher or probably a senior from third year), we sat there for an hour and the gap of around 100 meters between us was cleared by both of eyes..She was so cute, so beautiful and her eyes (no words)!! After hour, one of ma friend ranged me up and called me outside the college as he is there to meet me after a long time…So we all decided to be at home at 1.30 pm and went outta the college I met ma buddy and then after a goodbye to all I went with Karry, Prats, Candyman and Vips to home…As I reached home Uncle-Aunt has been gone back to their house to FBD..Crap I failed to goodbye them..I did ma lunch till 2.30 and then I was feeling so sleepy as I had slept only 3 hours at night so I went back to bed then as I closed ma eyes, her eyes were in front of me which hadn’t let me sleep (This cant happen to me readers, This cant be love, I had loved someone else!! What is this?? )..I hadn’t discussed this with anyone then as I wasn’t felling all right, I called Karry(I usually use to share everything with him!) and told him about this then he said me one word(MAD) and cut the phone..Then whole day I wouldn’t be able to sleep and to get rid of from this I started studying ma programming and at 5.30 pm I went to ma class..Done with the class at Karry, Me and Prats were at ma place..After half hour Prats to dance classes and me to Karry’s place..We had done some programs and then discussed about the impact of love life over our friend, family circle (The story is same you all know!!!)…Then after lil bit of surfing till 10.30 pm I went back to ma home and reached at 11 pm …Thank God dad was to night walk to park otherwise I was dead probably..!!Then I did ma dinner with Times Now channel and then back to ma room at G.F…Now the idiotic thing I had done taken place now…Suddenly a question hit ma mind that-“What’s the use of these electronic subjects to a Computer Engineer?”(I too am pursuing computer engineering!!)Then I thought this question must be in every engineers mind...So at 12 am I decided to implement the subject over daily life and do you what I did???
I did post mortem to ma extension cord on which ma pc runs!!Now I cut all the wires on the extension and crap I hadn’t seen the connections how they were arranged..I brought new pair of wires from the tool kit and started making circuit diagrams and at the first hit I made all the 6 connections in parallel perfect .I patted ma own shoulder-“Good Job Rohit Rajpal!”(as everyone has slept no one to encourage me..) .. Then re-screwed the extension and with ma PC running on it I played an Australia Tour and lost the first two matches bullshit!!Now the time is 2.28 am and I have to sleep for college tomorrow (May those beautiful eyes will not be again there)...So FNP
God Bless You all!!!
WILT-If I want to advance in life, make sure that I WANTS don’t advance!
Regards Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment