Wednesday, August 26, 2009

41th Day (Scholarship in HCL CDC program)

25th August, 2009

Dear Folks

“Oh hum dum…. sunio re…Oh janiya…!” I was too much depressed last night, yup something concerning to ma gal but fine now…So Last night at 12 am I started reading Jeffry Archer’s “The Collected Short Stories” and went to world wide web for some surfing, given miscall to all my 128 contacts (contact++) , for nap went to bed at 3 am… I woke up at 8 o clock, rushed to washroom to be ready for college as I have to pick up Candy Man today because he got a problem on his leg side (LOLZ… On his leg)… I emptied my Ice Tea (Lemon flavor is the best), occupied my Xtreme and then vroom-vroom to candy man’s place at 8.40 am, within 5 minutes we reached college (Lucky as the railway barriers were up)… 9 am ECO lecture, lecturer made us understand about the Total and Marginal Utilities with their graphs (too much interesting…)… 2nd lecture was of DM, we decided for a bunk, Sid and A.B. on behalf of the class went to the lecturer for permission to bunk but the experience was bad (You all can understand NO BUNK, Crap..)… He made us practice some exercises and after our roll calls he left us… At last it rained in our city so we BUNKED the 3rd lecture, one of the reason is to enjoy the rain with buddies and 2nd one is no preparation for the test today (LOLZ…)... We went to café for a cheese patty with coffee as it is doubling the joy of rain (Uhmm…)… We reached to L.T. at 12 pm as it was DKM sir lecture, for next hour he kept our minds busy to the Fourier Transformations; with exercises done he left us at 1 am exactly… Actually last day Anku hadn’t given me chocolates so I had snatched her mobile cover and gifted it to Prats (LOLZ), she was irking me today even so I snatched Mani’s cell (Her best friend), surgery to Mani’s new cell done battery, memory card, flap all distributed among ma mates (LOLZ..)… We reached to CC at 1.10 pm, the formatted I-Pod was rocking on the BOSE dock, we did our home made (Better say Mom made), discussed about the events for Green Week, we (Me, Karry and Sid) got to know that we had won scholarships at HCL CDC test(yuppie) and at 3 we decided to be present for the Akki sir lecture but we reached late to the theatre and changed our minds to library, I read HT and guess what Miss Universe is again a Miss Venezuela (Rocking), Intel XEON is used in IBM machines and ma dream machine DELL XPS was there on the advertisement, Candy man took my ride with 2 of his friends to LMB Sweets for some hot and juicy JALEBI (slurp…)… DS lecture at 3 o clock, learnt the circular linked lists and then it was a 10 minutes questioning round by the lecturer in the end, most of the class was unable to bear those nasty data structure questioning but all the answers were known to me and I answered the questions asked to me, Miss Fresher calls me Mr. IT (as I am good at computer language)… At 4 pm Karry, Prats, Sid went for a show to OSCAR Awarded-“Inconvenient” movie at our AUDI theatre and I with Candy man reached home after dropping him to his place… I did the lunch, to bed at 5 pm and woke up at the call of Candy man as he was waiting for me outside my house, I replied to him-“coming dude!” and slept again (LOLZ he was waiting for me…), he came in and after a minute Sid was also in for his pen drive, Sid went to pick up Vips from hostel… We all decided to reach my place, then we (Karry, Sid, Vips, Candy man) did some idiotic, fun and then at last scheduled our dance practice for fresher party… At 9 pm I went to ma room and executed the room cleanup.exe in my body, (boohoo) my system was bathed in the rain today but yuppie its still working as usually like a Darinda (Evil LOLZ)… After all prayers and lightning to the temple I went to dinner table for dinner, guess what?-It was my favorite (Fambhar Rice)… I went to G.F. my room was shining like a star (I patted my self-“Nice work Rajpal!”)… I did some surfing, chatted with ma new friend Avi (Killing looks, Scholar, Too cute, Sober, My crush LOLZ…)…I wished R.D. (My buddy, IITIAN) and till 12.40 am (26th) I did ma community postings executed Microsoft Word for this post writing, clock ticking 1.22 am & I have to work with my compiler so Bubye… FNP...God Bless You All...Take Care...

WILT-In the long run the most difficult thing is to search for an easy way out…

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

3 comments:

  1. Scholarship to milni hi thi after all you are friend of a scholar (Sherlin), You are the best dear, Bless you!
    With Love
    Sherlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. beta we were not go 4 mvie......
    hw u write rong thngs on blog...

    and tere ye f->f kahne wala funda bahut ho gya.....
    i 9 ke tum mvie dekhkr aya hai...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr. Prats I hadn't watched any movie I was there for test only and we got scholarship also idiot....

    ReplyDelete