Wednesday, August 5, 2009

20th Day (A fight, a backstabbing)

4th August, 2009

Dear Folks,

LPP…I called Kanu at 3.05 am (I was calling a gal late night with a hope, she is awake!!!)…Guess what??? , She hadn’t slept yuppie. (Kanu was ma old school batch mate and now in DU pursuing B.Com Hons., We were having a 36 relation at school and now we too are same but just the difference is that we both had gone frank too much but to a expected level…She and me always fighting on phone I do idiotic and she just laughing and laughing…A cool gal, ma bestest friend, little bit sunky and the biggest I am afraid of her because she always break ma nose and ran away. She always makes me emotional fool but I like it when she does this. One day you all will surely gonna read that we killed each other…).I said hello and she-“Rajpal???” We chatted for next 40 minutes approx. and I did same idiotic things and she was laughing, she teased me “fattu” and then I made her understand but later in post you will gonna read she finally proved me fattu… At 4 am, not intentionally! I spoken out some slang and then with rude voice without anything-“Rajpal!! Good night!!”...then I understand slangs never made personality instead of it, it always ruins one’s character…So I tried her a lot but she hadn’t picked up the cell and whole night I was like-“Rajpal what you have done???Shit!!!”…Then I slept at 5.30 and was ready for the college at 8.45 am. I picked up Sid from his place, as usual we were running late and I rushed. It was 9.05 am and as I got ma eyes on Time Table, it was painful to me because it ECO’s lecture and we were late for the lecture again. I knew she will not let me in, so I reached library and one of ma mate who too hadn’t let in by the lecturer was already there.(We both were out of class for ECO lecture continuously 2nd time.. This is what engineering is!). With Mastering C by Tata McGraw-Hill I learnt two important functions (malloc () and free () functions) for data structures. One of ma senior from CE made me understand about DS very nicely! I must say! DM was the next lecture and the lecturer 10 minutes late made us understand about set relations (it was interesting but he gave us homework which I hate most folks!!!). As there is electricity problem in our L.T. so we made it a mass bunk for next four lectures yuppie…We as usual in our CC and whole ma 2nd year CE was there…I called Kanu maybe she pardon me this time but she disconnected the cell...I got D.K.’s Sony Ericson cyber shot and clicked one of ma buddy bent down to be hen to next part of CC and I cant believe!!! His cell contained the Unfaithful song video. I watched it for next 15 minutes again and again (I love Rihhana and especially in this song she was looking dangerous…). We ragged the juniors not ragged actually made them to do some easy tasks and an intro…I went to call Kanu, this time she picked up but was busy in Daily Times Contest, so no talk…Me was slapped by Mr.420 and Vinu and then with ma strategy I hit them hard (We are just playing and felt sorry at last.). We helped juniors with their subjects and then after so much fun we all tired. At 2.30, we went to our parking for our rides to be at home, you can’t believe I had left ma bike with the key on it and thank to God some nice guy had given it to the gatekeeper (Fiuuh….).Sid drove the Xtreme to Vips, Karry with us and I back to Sid was singing Himesh during all the way…I reached home at 3 pm guess what ma Sunky dids parcel was there and it contained the Rakhi and cards(So cute!!! ), after meal I slept…I went to ma class at 5.30 pm, done with it at 6.30 pm me , Karry, Prats went to buy a Rakhi card for ma sunky sis and Aki sis (I hadn’t met her till date, we met at a social site since that day she is ma sis and she used to call me!!!I love all ma sis…(Bansu, P.S., Nav) but to these three I am not able to even wish due some misunderstanding but I miss them, I want to wish them but I don’t wanna spoil their festival so its better not to wish, I love you dids God Bless you all… ).So after written address on the cards to be posted one to Delhi other to Mumbai by Prats, I dropped him to his dance class and I went to Post Office at 7 pm…After posting the cards I reached home, drunk milkshake and then Sid called-“Rajpal I have to buy sweets for the festival next day and I am having no ride. So can you?? ”…I reached him within 5 minutes and then we both went to BMB sweets (One of the best sweet shop in Haryana). We went for a gas filling to ma bike and 180 bucks by me and 20 by him we refilled ma bike…In between Kanu called me and she cleared-“Rajpal! I remain angry with ma friends only for a night. Everything is fine now!”(But she was talking strangely!) .I dropped Sid at his place after getting his Waio from Sidheart and gifts for her sis and I reached home back at 9.15 pm…Mom on his daily soaps, I done ma college work and then with Dad we had our dinner…I went to G.F. at 11 pm done with the lit and prayers at the temple at home, I kept waiting for the electricity but at last I called Kanu again because there was a miscall of her. She told me about Vinni (Ma latest crush, just I heard about her and seen her snaps, a rock band member, committed and she is ma crush only nothing else.), Kanu told me that she had done all possible work to irritate Vinnie on ma name… (Aww…No…I will kill Kanu urghh…). I begged her not to this and at last, at last she asked-“Are you fattu no???”…I had no other options as Vinni is the best friend of Kanu and I replied-“Yes!!!”(Buah….Buah…).I checked ma meter fuse it was broken so I made a new one and electricity was there in the wires of our house. I brought Parle Musst Sticks and Kreams from F.F., with the taste of both the snacks at 3.48 am I am writing this post so…FNP …God Bless You.

WILT-The account of peace and happiness is credited when God is remembered, but debited when He is forgotten.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment