Saturday, August 1, 2009

16th Day

31st July, 2009
Dear Folks,
So, last post of the month? Yes it is but not the least!!! LPP... I went to sleep at 2.45 am but this time not that gal’s eyes instead ma own sucking insomnia ruined ma sleep!!!(Awww…..) Same till 5.30 I was having ma player plugs in ma ears and exact 5.30 I was in the arms of princess of sleep and with the call of Candyman I woke up at 8.15 am as I have to pick him up for the college…I rushed to the washroom and is ready with ma favorite Monte Carlo, Mentor jeans and ma Wei De Li (Ma college bag…Nice brand no???Lolz…) …I picked him after a goodbye to all…But again damn crap…..that crossing barriers are down(Ma bad luck never leave me…But I have to answer ma luck one day!!!) As usual we both are late for the 9 am lecture and reached at 9.10 but thank God no lecturer was there in the theatre...It was our ECO (Economics) lecture and its lecturer was very nice but not cool as I thought…She made us a game named something-“Proimagery” (Its something we a pair of two have two draw objects suggested by our partners in the mathematical terms very interesting!!!)…a funny thing happened I explain you-Our lecturer asked us to make a pair of two…Each boy paired itself with a boy and gal with gal…The she said-“Students pair yourself with a girl…Fast!!”…Mani and Anku (Both ma friends) are ready to get paired with me but Anku was there with me at last!!!(Mani taunted-“Rohit!!! I will see you!!!”Lolz….)...Only me and Bhupi (Ma class mate)… paired us but all other hadn’t, then our lecturer she said-“Do it fast otherwise if I will see any of you in the CC with a gal!!!Then….” …At last all possible pairs are done and the game begins no one had gone right at the images…Me and Anku started making strategies about the game that(If there will be duck at the object I will say draw a 2…lolz…)…But all our strategies went to vain as when we stood up for the turn the bell ranged and we both shouted(Nooooooooo…Awww..!) …Then its ma favorite lecture the Data structure lab and 1st 15 minutes there was no lecturer so we just done surfing and I had just sucked all the blood from the head of N.D.(Ma friend)…She was like(uurrgghh….) but a nice gal, yup she did say-“Rajpal I will smash your head!!!” but she hadn’t…(Lolz…)…Then for next two and half hours we have to program the given questions…I did those programs within 20 minutes all 4 and all to the point(Lecturer happy…)..Then I helped three of ma buddies in their programs and after done with this all I secretly opened our college database and found WINDOWS 7 and different other virus software & office works…As I gotta 4 GB pen drive I brought those soft wares to ma PC(Huu ha ha ha…!!!).Then we had our break at 1 pm and I, Candyman and V.J. (Ma friend) are on the very 1st table of our CC with the Bose speakers on head of us and Dhan Tan Tan (rocking!!!)...After 15 minutes the EPS (One of the known and cute gang of girls of our college) joined us…These three gals are simply unpredictable always together until one of them isn’t with her B.F., but very nice group…Then we all 6 had a very funny chats about our new lecturers and idiotic as all other 6 members of our group had done backstabbing(Just kidding) because they all went for the first day first show of the latest released “Love Aaj Kal” without us(Not their fault I hate Bollywood)…At 2 pm there was yuppie we are having PC lab for next two hours (I am just freaky about systems but not a Geek!!Eiuw…!)…We have to prepare a CV there but I was already done with it at home…So I presented it to ma lecturer and he awarded me ma full internals (Yuppie…)...And then Mani and Anku sat with the PC next to me and they copied ma CV format (Uuu...Not fair!!But they are ma friends at last!!! )..They both clicked me in their cell as I gotta a new cool hairstyle (Everyday new!!)...At 4 pm me and Candyman went back to our places on ma ride with the drizzling…As I was done with ma meal I went for rest and after 30 minutes to ma class (Prats absent)…We also done lab work there..Then Karry went to a haircut and me to home as I have to update the CC’s 30 GB I-Pod…As soon as I installed I-Tunes Vips suddenly touched ma hand and then I jumped into the air(As I was very much busy at ma system so his sudden presence shocked me, even he hadn’t knocked the door readers!!!) …Then after him S.J. too was there for a taffri with me…Vips went to Sid and me -S.J. on his ride for taffri, I drove to H.Gate, V.N.Colony and then to CP we sat there surfed net on cell and then back to home(I was feeling hungry !!!Rats are playing a hockey tournament in ma belly…! And there is a goaaal…!)...I am done with ma dinner at 9.30 pm and sat to Times Now for today’s happenings (Nothing interesting!!!)…Then ma brother was reaching from his college and I have to pick him up from the station. At 11.30 pm he called me to be there and I was on ma ride within a minute. As its midnight the roads are horribly empty and I, like a ghost rider burned those roads at 100 kmps… I was at station within 2 minutes (Too fast…I shouldn’t be!!!) My brother drove back the Xtreme and had his dinner at 12.00 am. Then we both went down t G.F. and he told me about his college (He is the discipline head of his hostel!!!)…He went to his room that is 3rd one on G.F. (1st one is mine with ma Khoonidarinda…Lolz!!!).I did ma update to I-Pod as he slept!!Now the time is 2.52 I have to go to sleep (I should try as college is there in the morning!)…FNP!!!God Bless you all!!!
WILT-If I follow the eternal law, I can understand how to love!
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment