Tuesday, August 11, 2009

25th Day (Those 5 numerical were useful!)

9th August, 2009

Dear Folks,

“And we twist…we twist…we twiiiiss…tt……”….LPP…I slept at 3.30 am and at 10.30 pm there were the servicemen from Honda to get ma Xtreme serviced…I attended them in ma night suit and then at 11 I was at F.F. for breakfast but as the cleaning operation of house is ON so I watched the Animated-“Alibaba and the 40 thieves!”…Awesome movie I cant remember that magic word its something like-“Khuljaaa! Sim sim!” (Lolz…).At 12 pm I was with the sandwiches in front me at the dining table and with the Ninja Hattori on cartoons network I enjoyed ma brunch…Me and Prats decided for a group study today as it was Sunday, he went to me at 12.30 pm and we started the toughest one Maths-3(3rd Semester). It wasn’t no more tough as we both were enjoying those problems in the text book and within 2 hours we were completed with 1 exercise of the Fourier series and after some Bluetooth transfers to ma Khoonidarinda (It gotta external Bluetooth of Microsoft) he went to his place at 3.30 pm…I played long tour to England for next one and a half hour, as per the schedule of dance practice at ma place Vips went at exact 5 pm with the songs and respective videos, I showered myself quickly!…Sexy eyes and Karry (with his Hp lappy) were present at 6.00 sharp as it started to rain so they were late but no problems…! We the well known Draconian started shaking on the floors, Vips already prepared with the steps and made us understand about the moves…Karry caught he step finely but me and Sexy Eyes took a lil bit more time…At 6.30 pm Vinu called for a bite to roll and K.C. Center but we all denied as we have to be fit and fine even at this stage of H1N1 virus we have to be preventive…We did the practice for next half hour and then all to their home instead of Karry as he got something to be heard by me… He played that thing and it was shaking, sucking a conversation of two but it was essential for Karry and he is relieved from his depression (I am happy buddy, for you!)...After a two hour discussion he went back to his home and was happy after doing a great sacrifice….I went to F.F. at 9 pm for a milkshake but as I ordered it to mom Mr. Shuttle (National Badminton Champion, among the best players of India, recently won a tournament at BITS Goa) rang the doorbell and wanted ma Enrique collection (Famous all over city/state!) in ma pen drive. I went to his place (the roads were wrecking ma back but I hadn’t gone his place till date so I have to...)…I copied all the stuff and done some surfing on his system…He too is going from the same depression of her gal but dude I didn’t have any solutions to this as I am on the same way with you all…Just a one solution (Fuck this world with single ability you have in you and it will be back with respect to you!)…Within half hour I went back to ma place, did the dinner at 10 around and a half hour walk in ma ground floor rooms…At 11 pm I turn on to ma Khoonidarinda and yuppie, at last I found a mail by Bansu which was heart breaking for me…I couldn’t be able to believe that how a person can be so soft and humble at her worst stages…God Bless you Dee… I love you and miss you a lot… I replied to that mail and then went to online chat with Candy man at 12 am also did some college assignment work with the help of Borland C Compiler...Now the time is 2.00 am and I am having ma movie waiting for me named-“The Hottie and The Nottie” and I am eager to watch it as I have heard that the Hilton is looking killing cute…So don’t disturb me and ma Paris Hilton….Love you ma readers God Bless You…FNP..Keep Commenting!

Thanking you!

WILT-The lie you tell today will force you to lie again tomorrow.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. yaar tune yeh ni likhaa ki tere pass mene fone kiya ki mujhe windows 7 ki dvd chaahiye and u refer sid's name...

    urs CANDYMAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops sorry dear reader it will be taken care off in future...
    Thanks For your suggestion!

    ReplyDelete