Monday, August 24, 2009

39th Day (One and Half hour chit chat with Miss Fresher (Idealistic)…)

23rd August, 2009

Hey Folks

“Tune… Jo na… kaha…….Main vo su….nta raha….”…Uh… What a song? , soul music, must listen by Mohit Chauhan (New York)… My stomach is going to blast right now as I was over on the dinner at Prats (Uh…)…So LPP… I completed my programming work and on the bed at 4 o clock, woke up at 7 am (Just 3 hours sleep? Rohit its not done Han…!)… I called Karry to be ready for the exam at 11 am, I slept again after making him awake (LOLZ… Sorry Karry…). I went to F.F. to confirm about the train to our destination test centre, it was at 9.20 am but we (I, Karry & Sid) agreed for a bus travel. I mailed our registration no’s to be printed out and picked Sid at 9 am for Busti (Bus Stand)… Karry already at the busti, I parked my Xtreme to a safe and then got the tickets for 9.30 am departure… We occupied our seats, Sid (window side), Karry (Centre) & then me, I with ma irksome personality made Karry and Sid irritated all the way but it was humorous… Sid was being proud to be seated at window side but when he received a crap from the lady in front of him (LOLZ… Yuk…Eiw…), he was begging us to be seated somewhere else (LOLZ…)… I did poems, idiotic and that 1 hour went as 20 minutes to us (A short path can be tedious if walked alone…)… We reached to HCL CDC centre, the manger or what attended us very nicely, made us seated in the A.C. cabin, cleared us about the test and the various programs by HCL Limited CDC … ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Oh I am sorry for the dots, actually Muku had called me because he had received my good night miscall (Actually today I had done it at 12.30 am only… Usually I used to do it at 3 or 4 am...LOLZ...)…So continuing… The manger allotted us new roll no’s and made us to reach the exam lab (It was an online test), the test started at 11.30 and with all the questions correct in English and computer section I completed the 30 minute test in 25 minutes exact… We reached to Gulab Restaurant (One of the best restaurant and sweet parlor of India, Too hygienic), I and Sid ate the best Raj Kachori of India, Karry accompanied us… I got a veg. sandwich to be taken out and with the bill paid of 140 bucks we reached Roht’s (City Name -Changed) well known Kake Da Dhabha (A food point, famous for its lemon and roasted chicken), both Karry and Sid like an animal gulped the full roasted in front of me, I (vegetarian) ate the veg. sandwich of mine… We did the payment of 200 bucks and then chose the path to the Busti, boarded for our source city and with the sounds on Karry’s cell, idiotic by me, irking me reached to our city back in next hour; Karry’s dad picked us in their brand new Vista… I picked up my bike from a friend’s place and dropped Sid to his place… I reached home at 3.30 pm and as I entered the house the cell ranged with the call of Miss Fresher, actually she had called because when I called her in my way she was sleeping, she informed me that she had left ma assignment file in the lab, I was like-“No problem buddy, I have to make a new one, so let it be trashed”… She was like-“Rajpal? I had misplaced your file and you are acting like-Let it go. Great!!!”... We did a chit chat for next one and half hour, I thought I was wrong at understanding her before this chit chat, she was so idealistic, cool, mature but a little bit insensible (She will be.)… I asked her-“Dear? Can I cut the call out as I have to meet mom-dad at F.F.?”… I went to F.F. at 5 pm and mom served me the lunch, then to sleep at 6 pm and with the call of Prats at 8.15 pm I woke up, he said-“Dinner at my home today, be ready we are coming to pick you up”… His Dad had made our (Me, Karry, Sid, Prats, Vinu) Sunday a special day with the delicious cuisines by him, those finger licious dishes made me to eat over (My stomach is giving me answers now…LOLZ Awesome dinner of my life…Yummy!)… We reached our place back at 10 pm and after night prayers and lighting I went to ma system for some assignment work & chatting with two close friends of mine till 12 o clock… I did good night miscalls to all ma 127 contacts in ma cell and then back to system again at 1 am (24th), started this post writing at 1.30 am and now the display at the clock is 2.39 am exact, I want to sleep as I have to attend the 9 am lecture today (I got short attendance)… So FNP...God Bless You all… Love You!

WILT-The TRUTH is that TRUTH IS.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment