Saturday, August 1, 2009

15th Day

30th July, 2009
Hi Folks,
“I am taking back ma… love!!!”Hey!!! You all are here??Remember I am not taking any love back it’s just a composition by ma all time favorite ENRIQUE…Readers I am very much upset by you all!!Ask me why??? Because I am not even getting a single comment as a response by you, this will not be done! Please do comments what it may be any question, query, suggestion, advice etc…I will be missing your comments okay??? So LPP….I went to bed at 3.30 but no sleep just those eyes again there to disturb me to ruin ma sleep. I got up from the bed and done with the movie If Only (3rd time …awesome movie readers!) at 5.30 and then catch a nap… I had alarmed ma cell for 6.45 am but I woke up at 8.15 am and the alarm was continuously banging since 6.45(Lolz…)...Then I freshen up myself for college and putted ma John Players and Levis on and as ma fast no breakfast, with emptied the ice tea glass I rushed to F.F. and after a goodbye to all I rushed to college on ma ride and crap…I am again late for the lecture at 9…As I entered the IT block she (cute eyes) was there in front of me but damn!!! As I was late for the lecture I rushed from there… I reached at 9.10 in the L.T.-18 and the lecturer taunted-”Hmm!!! Naughty!!! ”…I with a cute smile sat back to the second chair behind Karry. Then as usual the DAC’s (Digital and Analog communications) lecturer was cool and made us understand about some kindda technology…Most as us are familiar to that topic, he called me on the lecture stand and asked me to draw the logic gates and I was done with it very nicely!!! In the 2nd lecture entered the DM’s (Discreet Mathematics) lecturer and God his fluency was outta reach to all of us…The biggest bullshit is he is the mentor of our attendance department…(No bunking of his classes but we will lolz….)..He introduced us the DM and then after roll calls, he left us…Next lecture was the favorite of mine the DS’s-(Data Structure-Its ma favorite because it’s related to programming in C) but damn!!! Lecturer was absent and some substitute came and made us introduce about the subject but I was already known to the syllabus as I am done with it… Then came the irritating of all the subjects, the biggest foe of mine Mathematics-3 and bullshit its lecturer the biggest problem...Readers!!! He is Hitler!!! After an intro to subject and attendance at last he left us…and yuppie his next lecture is on next Monday (Fiuh…we are saved!!!But that damn had given us homework readers!!! Not fair in the very first lecture…Isn’t it???)…At 1 pm we are at our CC but this time not on the our favorite centre table but to the next portion of CC as there is too much rush in it…But still the player at the 1st portion is audible to us we all around 15 buddies sat and in which two are having the D-Day their buddy but this time not a yuppie…Ask me why???Because guys it was ma fast today but I drunk the cold drink, Karry (He paid for it!!Thanks) made me drink it… Then at 2 o clock again a yuppie we had a computer lab for next 2 hours but damn!!! Damn!!! Damn!!! The lab was locked and the further lectures are cancelled so we were ready for home. After I got my Red Cross certificate(For Blood Donation and I gotta know today that I am bloody positive means ma blood group is B+ and Dad’s too)…We all put our rides out of the hostel and I dropped the Lucky’s pen drive(She was crying for it since many a days…Lolz Sorry Lucky…!) at her gate keeper … Then as we crossed the railway crossing it began raining at a high pace…We all are totally showered by rain from tip to toe but thanks to ma Ray Bans they let me drive at 80 pace in the pacing rain…Then after a Ice Tea and ma lunch I went to G.F. for rest but the same eyes didn’t let me sleep till 4 pm and I got the nap at 4.30 and guess what???I missed ma 5.30 class but no loss as it was a lab (I will do it at home on ma Khoonidarinda!!!)...I woke up at 6.30 with the call of Lucky (She praised ma compositions for ma girl but ma girl had never…Leave it!!!) and went to F.F. where I got a Cold Milk Boost Shake (Yummy…!) Then S.J. went to me and again messed up ma DVD collection and taken 10 back with him..Then we both went to taffri at 7.00 on his ride. We met Karry at his aerobic centre and after a chit chat with him…I drove to HUDA, H.Gate and then back to ma place where after dropping me at 8.30 pm, S.J. went back as one of his buddy was waiting at his place for him…Dad was back at 9 from outta station and then he ordered me some work to Medicals…Asap I was done with that work I went to BMB sweets and got packed with lots of sweets(I am freaky about sweets but there is no diabetes to me…Lolz…! )…and as there is ma fast I went for some chips and ma favorite drink the Appy Fizz (Its non-alcoholic)...I was back to home at 10 pm and then I taken the beer mug, crushed the ice, filled it up with the Fizz and as I went in front of Dad he was like-“OMG (O Ma God) You started drinking???” (He was just joking readers…Ma and ma dad are like chuddy buddies (Best Friends))...Then after a watch at CNN IBN I went to ma PC at 11 for the work at CV assignment, It take 2 hours to finish but I made the best one for tomorrow’s lecture as I mixed MS Word and Excel –“Good Job Rohit Rajpal”(As Usual!!)..At 12 am dad went to ma room and told me that-“Grandpa is left with less time of life so made him live till he is there with you!!! ”…I can understand how dad made this to me as it too hurt me a lot…But we are happy as grandpa is too much happy with his family(I everyday made him eat his meal by ma hands although he can eat but I used to do once a day!!!)..Now the time is 2.23 am and I have to sleep…So FNP…God Bless You All!!!And always made your grandparents live until they are with you because they need nothing not your money not your time just a lil bit of attention and care…Love You all!!!
WILT-When I burn with the fire of anger, smoke gets in my eyes.
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment