Sunday, August 23, 2009

38th Day (Little bit discount to my depression)

22nd August, 2009

Ladies& Gentlemen

“Fatak……………….Fatak………………!”…Hmm must say a very interesting informative song from the movie-KAMINEY… So LPP… After updating work to my blog I did compilation to some of the programs of mine which have to be submitted today (22nd), with the completion done to the programs I started the spreadsheet work as Akki sir want my hard copy to be submitted at first (Impressed….Good work Rajpal!)…At 4.30 am I went to bed and started a chat with my Bhaggu (Bhagwan) Ji (God), I asked him for the solution about my gal and he replied- “Leave everything on me, trust me…” I was relaxed, slept at 5 am and ready at 8.50 am for college as Candy man was beeping outside… I reached the theatre at 9 am exact, DEC lecturer already on the lecture stand, granted me the permission to be IN, as I was seated Anku (She was already seated) miscalled on my cell, she didn’t aware of that my cell was on rocking profile, thank God it was a miscall otherwise lecturer would possibly had marked me absent for today (Bad impression saved!) … Till 9.30 am she made us understand about the multiplexing (T.D.M.) & with our roll calls she left us… I and Karry chatted idiotic with Miss Fresher, Miss IT topper and Anku for next 15-20 minutes… We went to cyber café for some program printouts by Karry, 10.15 am we went to I.T. Lab 1 for some surfing and at last to our darling CC with the (Hindi (2009)) on the BOSE dock by Karry… I & Munju sir (Pre final-senior, cool, a nice dancer, smart, IT-Trade) did my home made lunch by mom with a Coke… We (I, Karry, Sid, Munju sir) on some idiotic topics did chitchat, flirted with gals, according to our college grammar (We done Chat pakana…LOLZ…)… Till 11.30 am we listened to different playlist (Faadu rocking, English (2009) etc…Karry hates my playlists as it contains all English ones (I love it)…LOLZ….), did a lot of fun and then chosen the path to our houses… After saying good bye to Sid me and Karry reached my place, drunk refreshers by mom & then to my system for a watch to ‘’A night in the museum 2”, hilarious movie-Must Watch!, till 2 we watched movies and Karry went to his place… I went to bed for a nap but that nap wasn’t a nap it was a full sleep, without lunch I slept at 2 pm and woke up at 5.15, did the lunch, reached my class at 5.45 pm… We three (I, Karry and Prats) did some programming over structures, I am cleared with its concepts but Prats and Karry still lacking, somewhat Prats is good at concepts overall but Karry lacking too much (But he will do I knew…)… After the class we reached my place, did some snacking with milkshakes, watched our group performances, synchronized data and then a good bye at 8 pm… I called S.J. for taffri, he reached to me at 8.30 pm and then we both firstly did window shopping for his new college bag then to HUDA shopping complex… We “Done the Dew” with American Lays (My favorite, yummiest…LOLZ), checked balance at ATM and did full taffri in HUDA sector at 9 pm (LOLZ…), then back to my place on his HONDA… He briefed his ongoing college days (It was interesting to listen his briefing about his medical college because I hadn’t been to a medical college…LOLZ… How can I? I am an engineer)… He went to his home at 9.45 and I to F.F. for dinner, given a watch to Times Now for currents, did the dinner (Not yummy one today, so only two chapattis)… I started my surfing work at 10.30 pm and back to ma C compiler for nasty Data Structures (I have to complete 5 programs ASAP because all my mates are dependent on me for their assignments), completed two of programs but there is a runtime error will correct it later… We (I, Sid, Prats and Karry) confirmed about the tomorrow’s program to out of station for and scholarship exam of HCL Limited CDC, most probably Prats will not be able to go… I started ticking the keys of my keyboard at 1.30 am (23rd) and now its “Raat ke dhai baje…LOLZ...”… Readers I am little bit of relaxed at the part of ma gal as God had convinced me over it… So happy and FNP… God bless you all……..

WILT-If you cannot appreciate what you have at the moment, how you can value what the future has in store.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment