Tuesday, August 18, 2009

33rd Day (Our Director-Holiday isn’t a Holiday)

17th August, 2009

Dear Folks

How do you do dear? (LOLZ)… So LPP…I slept at 2 am after doing some coding in C compiler and surfing. As it was holiday (17th August) due to the death of our state’s health minister, I kept slept until there was a call from Karry at 9.50 am which informed that-“Dude! College is going on”… I was like –“The bloody director…”… Our director has gone mad always with the same word-“Disciplined”, he made our holiday ruined (boohoo…)… I called Sid and Vips as they both weren’t aware of the ongoing college, Sid replied he will not go and Vips replied, he will be there at ma place within next 30 minutes for college… I did ma shower, toothbrush, put Levis and Reebok with ma favorite college bag….I was done with ma breakfast (Unusual) in next 10 minutes, Vips went t me after 2 hours at 12 pm and in next 5 minutes we were at college… Vips wasn’t completed with the assignment of the ongoing lecture at 12 pm so we decide to be at library, he completed his work and I did some artistic work over our dance group name and tagline… At 1 pm we desperado gang went to CC, did the lunch fun, watched the play and then back to L.T. for Akki sir (The bestest lecturer till date we have, he struggled all his life, a committed bachelor, too intelligent, M.S. from Melbourne, Australia) lecture, but crap it was replaced by the DEC lecture of the same boring lecturer till 3, then it was ma favorite data structures, he made us understand about the linked list implementation of stacks (I am loving it ….Tara pa pa! LOLZ)… At 4.30 pm we were at home and after lunch, I slept and woke up at 5.20 for classes, reached there within 25 minutes…. We did structure programming at the lab (I just love programming, I wish someone keep giving me programs to do, because I love challenges also…I love many things no? LOLZ). S.J. got new HCL laptop and he called me for some troubleshooting to it, I reached him at 7.10 and he was already with some computer mechanic for it…So I advised him some needs to be fulfilled and went to Vips for the dance practice… We completed our one song within a week perfectly (Lover boy lacking), and switched on to some stunts and next song… 8.30 pm we Dracs said goodbye to each other and in 10 minutes we were at home… As soon as I emptied ma milkshake glass S.J. was there for some software updating by me and we did the same for next one and a half hour…At 10.30 pm I went to F.F. for dinner with dad but crap…Dad was already done so I did it alone… Mum brought me ma favorite nutty ice cream; I slurped the full box of it (LOLZ)… I turned on ma PC at 11 pm did some surfing and mailing stuff, chatted with Candy man and three more friends (Aku, Shobs), Started ma post writing at 12.30 am and now the time is exact 1.45 am, I want to sleep as tomorrow I have to attend the ECO lecture (as its our first lecture always so I usually keep bunking it due to “I am late” excuse)…So Keep reading and commenting..Love you all, God bless you! FNP…

WILT-Do not lose hope in the hopeless.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment