Friday, August 14, 2009

29th Day (Whole Day A Bunking)

13th August, 2009

Dear Folks

Hey Happy Birthday To ma cutipie, chweety, bubbly Krishna Bhaggu ji! I am wishing you all a Happy Janamasthami (Lord Krishna’s Birhtday-14th August, 2009).So as there was no post last day therefore no linking! On (13th Morning) I slept at 4 am and mom made me woke up at 8.10 am but LOLZ I again slept but only for next 10 minutes, then to loo (potty….Yuck!!), washroom and with ma Mentor-Max on me also with ma Wi-De-Li college bag, I rushed to the college at 8.45 am…Crap….Railway barriers down but I have to be on time today for the first lecture so I rushed ma bike inside from the Railway police station (Its risky as they put fine or sometimes put the bike under custody) and was on the railway tracks with ma bike, within next 30 seconds I was on the next side of the barriers to the college. I reached college at 8.50 am and the lecturer wasn’t there, we all decided a mass bunk for whole day as it will be holiday for next 3 days therefore we thought why not today also? (LOLZ…)...On the shout of-“BUNK” by me class was empty, I have to convince A.J. (Ma class fellow) as she wasn’t ready for a bunk, at last she was convinced by me on the promise that there will not be a single bunk in the future by me. I and ma fellows informed all the lecturers about the mass bunk so that they will not reach to the L.T…. Yuppie we reached to our ravishing CC and there was a big shit… You want to know no? Okay I will tell you, you all must be aware of the H1N1 virus? Yup the same Swine flu virus, you all must be thinking why I am talking about all this crap but readers today we drunk Fanta Apple full pet bottle (Nooo…)…”What the hell He is saying?” this same question is on your mind no? But it isn’t idiotic it’s serious…You will got to know in the post further! So till 11.30 am we desperadoes did a lot of fun, then the most popular B-Gang of gals of our CE trade were joined by us, the game started –“Truth and Dare-Stand and Stare”… Bottle rolled it stopped and faced Karry, he chose dare and he brought the Sandals of Miss Chill as per the dare given to him and recorded in to Prats cell, in front of whole CC (LOLZ…).Rolling done again and this time it was Vips turn, chose dare, and made to drink a single drink with the CC’s counter manager (Aloo Bukhara) having two straws in one glass… Now the bottle faced me, chosen dare, ordered to clean the tables of FAE trade gals and have to note down their order for lunch…Then C.G. (The cutest gal of the college, so sweet, like a doll, intelligent one!), dare-To get a treat from a couple there and she did the same…The bottle kept rolling for next hour and we enjoyed a lot. After depositing the mess fees we went our places, Vips with me at ma place, we discussed all about our relationship problems and then he showed me the Card for his gal (Awsomest one, it contain ma name too…He he LOLZ). He went to his place at 2.30 pm and then me to the F.F. for the lunch (a one time lunch as it was ma fast today)…Lunch was ma favorite and after a glass full of butter milk I slept as soon as I was on the bed…I received the message of S.J. (Ma best friend, a H-PMT topper, very kind, but idiot don’t know the command over computers)…the message read-“Don’t drink Fanta Apple as its carcinogenic, contain PIG fat and can cause swine flu………….”….I was like-“Mummy……………… I am going to die as I had drunk that apple drink today itself…Boohoo….”… I went to ma class at 5.30 pm with the same bye waving from the same cutipie gang of gals (An amazing “TA-TA” relationship…LOLZ)….We had a lab class and at the end I made a program in C that wasn’t even understandable to compiler, not even the tutor (He he he he I ruined the compiler… Hmm I will surely be in the Microsoft one day)… At 7.15 pm me, Karry, Vips went to ma place and also S.J. visited with his friend for some software- driver stuff by me, 8.00 pm visited Sexy Eyes for some software stuff and wanted me to be at his home for troubleshooting of his windows… I went to his place at 8.30 pm with him and damn his dad pointed me out for ma open zip of the trousers (Crap…Insult…No…) ….Struggling with his window we went to Sid at 10 pm, with Sid and S.J. I went to Prats to get the 8 GB Candy man’s pen drive from him as I wanted it for some data to be taken with me to Uncle’s place (I will be going to FBD.)… Sid went back to his place and S.J. wanted me to up to date his cell and till 11 pm I did the same then to F.F. for the dinner (Ma fast was broken as Sexy Eyes made me eat snacks at his place)…With the packing done till 12.30 am I did ma college assignment work till 3 am and now the time is 4.21 am exact so Can I sleep as I have to be at station within next 3 hours FBD…. So FNP…God Bless You All! Happy Janamasthami!

WILT-When promises are not kept, close friends are lost.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. bhai tune yeh ni likha ki humaari baat hui thi 4 pendrive .......etc........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops Sorry again dude....You are the one of the dedicated reader of mine...Which makes me proud...Thanks..I will take care it in future.......
    Regards
    Rohit Rajpal

    ReplyDelete