Thursday, August 13, 2009

27th Day (Karry’s fast food plan rocked!)

11th August, 2009

Hi Folks,

How are you all? So LPP….I slept at 4.30 after good night miscalling all 126 (one new added) and as usual I woke up at 8.45 am with the same dialogue delivery-“Crap Rajpal late again!” Prats beeped to pick me up but as he was also running late so he went without me and I showered cleaned ma self in next 10 minutes and rushed to the college on ma darling ride. Crap…Crap..Crap. The railway barriers were down in the way which made me reach the L.T. at 9.15 am, we all (Sexy Eyes, Sid, Karry, me, Prats, Mani & other gals) were late for the class and the ECO lecturer with her same attitude (I hate) –“No come in!” We went to library and did some interesting problems for CAT exams! DM was the next lecture, he had given us assignment and I wasn’t completed with it so I and Prats sat to the last seat having Miss Chill’s notebook to copy… Lecturer made us understand about the operations on functions and hadn’t asked for the assignment (Yuppie….We were saved!). Me and Prats got relieved breathe as he did the roll calls and left us at 11 am…Then it was the same boring DEC lecture till 12 and next the DKM’s lecture… Me and Prats seated confidently on the first (we changed our position after the DM lecture) and accurately calculated all the problems by the lecturer (group study by me and Prats rocking!). At 1 pm we reached to our CC, did the lunch and idiotic, listened the BOSE dock and then forwarded to our L.T. for next lecture (we already knew that it will possibly going to a mass bunk but we are afraid of the B-gang may they will attend it). We waited for the lecturer for next 15 minutes but he hadn’t came, me with the Miss IT Topper and Miss Fresher (2008) at the 1st floor corridor of our IT block did lot of chat (Both were sunky or you can say I made them. He he he LOLZ…). Then I shouted –“Bunk!” and it was a mass bunk for rest (Remaining 1) of the lectures… We all ready for the home and did the same at 3.30 pm, I did the lunch (as lunch didn’t contain ma favorites so I ordered mom for bread and butter with Ice tea uhmmm….)…I was slept at 4 and woke up at 5.45 pm (as usual late again for the class)… I dressed ma self and rushed to the classes, the same cutipie gang of gals of caprie yesterday in ma way waved me bye… The pointers in C at the class made a mess with ma mind but I was able to get them properly and syntactically right… At 7 we Dracs (Not Dracula, the Draconian-me, Karry, Vips, Sexy Eyes) on ma place for our dance practice…As soon as we started Vips gotta message on his cell and he rushed like a current in a wire, where? We also don’t know! At 7.45 pm the humorous person in this world (I can say like this) Mr.Gogo was with us as I had invited him for a group study and Prats will have to be at ma home after his dance class till 8 pm… Readers there was no programming of study in the compilers of our heart, we (Mr.Gogo, Me, Karry, Sexy Eyes, and Prats joined us at 8) sat on the seating in front of ma house and Mr.Gogo made our stomach aching with laughs… Suddenly Karry-“Guys I want to eat something special right now, fast! Tell me!”…So I advised fried rice and Manchurian at Spice world but Gogo decided Kachories to LMB sweets (One of the best in whole Haryana)… after the finger licking Kachories I had given an idea to ice creams at Bombay Chaupati (BC) and no one denied! We were done with the ice cream shakes at 8.45 and after dropping Sid (He met us at BC), all went to their places. Me and Gogo to ma place for some studies, I made Gogo understand about the Fourier series till 9.30 and then he went to his home…At 9.45 I called Sid for a walk as I also have to discuss about the Vips case, on ma Xtreme I went Sid and then to JB Bakery for a pack of cheese slice, Sid brought me a Cadbury Fruit and Nut, we both enjoyed it half-half and then to CP for a walk…I called Vips and cleared everything about his problem, done with the 2 rounds of CP I dropped Sid to his place and reached home at 10.30 pm… I turned on ma system for some assignment work and mailing to all ma buddies the respective assignment… (I was hungry as I denied for the dinner …) I went to F.F. and got some Must Bites actually they were Musst Sticks I guess (Let me check it out its wrapper as its still in ma room USE ME. )…Yes it was Musst Sticks (LOLZ…Ha ha) and then with its taste along Ice Tea I am writing this blog for you all…I am feeling sleepy readers…So keep twisting …FNP…God Bless You!

WILT-If you wanted and didn’t get, may be you don’t need!

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. kya baat hai aur kuch reh to nahi gaya na,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tellme If there is something left ma dear reader??

    ReplyDelete