Thursday, August 20, 2009

35th Day (Cleared two of the dancing stunts perfectly)


19th August, 2009

Dear Readers

“Pe...hli….. baa…r mohabbat ki hai….Akhiri baar….!” Hi all, I am in very pleasing mood; the Roamer by Enrique and this KAMINEY song making me fly in my imaginations. I am not having a single hope of getting slept… So LPP…I did mess with the data structures in C till 3.30 am (19th August) and then to bed, slept till 8.15 am… I did shower but I can’t remember that I had done toothbrush or not (LOLZ…)… Got the fee drafts signature by dad, Candy man beeped his RTR at 8.45 and I rushed to G.F., emptied the ice tea glass (refreshed…)…Jumped on his 180 cc and then vroom-vroom to college at 8.50, On time for the Akki sir’s lecture who cleared us about different codes in computer but the code-EBCDIC is still not clear to me (I will ask him in next lecture)… In DM’s lecture we did some problems related to the topic in last lecture of it… At 11 its my DS lecture, it was boring today as the topic was-“LISTS” and I am very well aware about its coding… Next lecture M-3, I was attentive to get some Sine and Cosine Fourier transformations till 1 am, I was able to solve all the on the spot problems he given to us (Lecture was interesting, I don’t know why all other fear of that lecturer, He is little bit of strict but buddies he is intelligent)… The bell ranged for the break and I announced the BUNK for the next two lectures as it was of ECO and DEC, two frustrating lectures, couldn’t be handled… All accepted the bunk but only the one A.J. (She is a gal whom you can say a typical Indian gal, with morals, rules, discipline etc…, but too intelligent) denied it, with the strong compromising power of mine I made her accept it… She took promise from me that I will not be bunking anymore (LOLZ…I did it…with the crossed fingers). We reached our CC, me-Thumps UP and Karry with Juice occupied the vacant for lunch… We both did the contri with the delicious homemade and then sat for some peace with the slow sound on the BOSE dock… A group of pre-final guys and gals playing truth and dare dared one to kiss Karry on his cheeks… Karry abruptly pointing me said-“Kiss him!”, but at last after so much pleases he kissed Karry and Karry was like-“ Eiuw, Yuk, Crap” (LOLZ…)… On the third roundtable we joined the NSS society for some discussion over Teachers day celebrations in college, selected me for a dance performance and I nodded my head-“Yes”… As clock ticked 2 pm we rushed to theater for a check that no one is attending the class (The class unity rocked) no one attended and finally it was”MASS BUNK” … I and Prats reached BSNL exchange office to get forms to be filled for a new broadband connection in Prat’s Alto, with the collected forms we reached (Karry already there on his HUNK) HONDA showroom for a test drive to new CBZ-XTREME as Prats is going to buy a new one… He was confused which model to buy or not…? I and Karry suggested him the same but still he was confused, lets see what will happen, he must have to listen his heart first na?... At 4 pm we all were having our TCS society recruitment test, both of them denied for it but I was dying for the test… As they both ignored so I (LOLZ…Friendship rocks…)… Karry dropped me to ma place and after the lunch I slept, I woke up and reached ma class at 6… Karry and Prats had informed the tutor that-“He will not come as he is sleeping”, I was like-“I will going to kill you both!” (Urghh…)… Me and Karry to my home at 6.40 pm and after interchanging my trousers with the casuals (LOLZ…more than half naked), we reached Vips for dance practice. All present there chorused-“Rajpal! Be fully dressed some time. ”, I replied with attitude-“Chill buddies! It’s hot outside so I am giving the weather a competition. LOLZ…”… We did further preparation on our 2nd song for next half hour and then to Vips garden for some dance stunts practice… I & Vips did the hand stands and other 2 stunts more, perfectly; Karry, Lover boy, Sexy eyes lacking in one of the stunts but good at other, Vips (Thin, flexible, controlled) is an all rounder… We completed the whole practice session at 8.40 pm and then to our places back (Karry dropped me)… Mom brought me the milkshake lacking with sugar (I am a sugar addict, loves 2 times more than usual quantity in item), so I send it back to be mixed with two table spoon more (everyday scene)… Dad back from office at 9 and we briefed the day to each other...My bro was ill (having high fever, at hostel) and dad continuously ringing his cell but he wasn’t picking it up, we all tensed, I any how managed his roommate cell no. and after talking to him we got to know that my bro is in hospital for some tests (He was somewhat fine and also the reports were normal)…We all relaxed after having a chat with my bro, mom-dad happy so I (Thanks to my buddies for getting me his mates no.)… I put my system on full scan with AVG antivirus and went for a shower with my favorite LIRIL 2000 (Best one)…I did night prayer and lighting, reached F.F. at 10.30 pm and given a try to cook pasta… The delicious cheese pasta was ready in next 20 minutes, topped with delicious toppings, Mom and Dad remarked it as “Finger Licking material”… I had also captured it in my cell, and is displayed with the blog, you all can see…. 11.30 pm I reached my system and the virus scanner displaying a total of 12 threats 5-Viruses and 7-Spywares, I deleted all and now ma Khoonidarinda is with pure blood or you can say without viruses (LOLZ…)…Till 1.30 am (20th August) I did surfing and chatting then started the same post, system clock displaying 2.40 am exact, I have to complete some college assignments… That’s all folks, FNP…God Bless You all...GN TC SD (Good Night Take Care Sweet Dreams)

WILT-Peace is so hard to find because it is under your nose.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment