Tuesday, August 4, 2009

18th Day (Sucking Initially, Rocking Finally)

2nd August, 2009

Dear Folks,

LPP…..As usual I was slept at 5.00 am and woke up at 10.30 am, Granddad-Ma were ready with their belongings and their Safari was on our main gate, ready to go…Me and ma bro touched their feet and they both given us a kissy… And 500 bucks as their love token to us (Yuppie arrangement for ma bike gas (fuel) is done!!!)…They left us with tears in ma eyes but I hadn’t made anyone recognize…So me and ma bro went to F.F. for the breakfast and done with it at 12.00 pm…He went to his peers and I with head tight with the mom’s wear and at last the operation named-“Clean My Room” (as it was Sunday!!!) brought to action, I was alone in this fight but I have to (Lolz…..).I attacked on the old pile of books and separated the ‘to be dumped one’ and the one to be sold or to give out…Then I revolted against ma DVD collection and dumped around 50 scratched…At last after all separation I went to hung up a new wind chime(I am fond of chimes ma room has three.), at the entry of ma room as the old have shifted to the window side of room…Then I cleaned ma PC table ma novel collection shelf and with a new bed sheet on bed (Blue one its ma favorite!!!), I was over with the operation just a last move is to be done, the webcam & headphones have to packed and it was done in next 5 minutes…After a shower I went to lunch at 5 pm (Lunch in evening?…Unusual no???)..Then as I went to rest ma Sunky sis (Actually she was a mate, ma friend in the school and care me like a sis…She is intelligent (DU topper), Smart but sunky…I love her!) called me, she wanted a parade of song for her fest and I wasn’t in the condition to do anything but as she said-“Bro please….” So I have to…I immediately called Sid (He is very good at computer knowledge and software handlings…One of the best in our city, the biggest thing he is ma bestest friend!).I went to his place at 6.30 pm with Dad’s scooter as ma bike is busy with ma bro (He has been from his college for two days and always with his friends).I met K.J.Singh at the CP X-ing as he was there for his gal but bad luck, she hadn’t come till that time…After a good bye to him I reached Sid…We started the work with the instruction of ma sunky sis pen downed by me…I just cant believe he forged the songs so precisely that even its composer cant identify where the song had been cut! Just awesome!…As Sid sis had some work over the PC so we both went to ma place and started there…Lights gone as the windows started but our house is on 4-Batteries and no problems…We forged three songs, mixed with remix and they were so awesomely forged that we weren’t be able to believe and there was a lil bit joy in our hearts jumping in…At last when the parade is completed at 9 pm, Sunky called & wanted changes, we both were like-“Sunky…………….Urghhhh….No…!!!” .then again a “Bro please” and I forced Sid to do. It took next 20 minutes of us and we are ready with the best parade ever forged(No one can imagine how much happy we were, we were jumping folks!!! Seriously!)… As I went to drop Sid to his place with the email ID of her to mail that parade, at 10 pm Karry went with his brand new Vista and we three went for a ride in it…A.C. of the car was chilling the bones and we putted our creation to the Vista’s USB drive and Karry was-“Guys is this miracle by you? I can’t believe!!! You both are awesome!!!”…and with the chest increased in proud we both choired-“Yes dude!!!”… Then after roaming for half hour we all were to our places at 10.30 pm…Ma bro got a new Hi I-Fone (Mind it!!!) and we played with it till 11 pm. I was done with ma dinner at 11.30 pm and then we both went to G.F. to update his cell with the stuff but lights gone again, he went back to F.F... Sandy called me at 12.15 am and told about the meeting with Mr. A…The meeting lasted for three hours but conclusion was that Mr. A had gone mad!!!(I had no proof to prove but yes he’s reflecting it!!!)...Then I had said very much bad to Sandy about his gal(I am sorry Sandy I didn’t got anything else, I am really sorry buddy!!).At 1.30 I started updating ma bro’s cell and it was done within 1 hour and now the time is 2.45 am exact...I have to see off ma bro as he is going back to his college and have to sleep for college today but damn, today fresher are coming and I forgot to shave (trimming).Crap…How can I be to college with this forest on ma face? I have to find a barber before 9 am in the morning… (Bullshit…).So FNP…God Bless You!!!Take care….Asta Lavista…!

WILT-Violence at home can lead to blood in streets!!!

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment