Monday, August 31, 2009

46th Day (Assignment-Assignment and just assignment)

30th August, 2009
Hello Folks,
“Pick your time, Pick your place, close your eyes and walk this way…. I will be there…”… How are you all? I am upset readers for not getting your frequent comments… So LPP… I went to bed at 4 am and my bro tried to wake me up 9 o clock but I was sleeping like hell (Sorry buddy I didn’t make you study)… After all tries he went to be ready for his travel to college back at 11 am, I woke up at 11.15 am but he had already left for busti (Sorry again bhai for not seeing you off…), I missed the raining too (Aww… )… I went to F.F., ordered mom for ma favorite break fast at 12 pm (LOLZ…), I switched to Times Now but the same politics was being broadcasted (I am having NILL interest in politics, Crap…)… I was completed with ma breakfast at 1 o clock, called Prats for a group study, started working over a movie making project on ma system and was completed with it at 2.45 pm…Dad went back to home at 3 pm and Prats too after 5 minutes riding his brand new Apache RTR, I welcomed both of them… We both started our assignment work (We decided Maths-3 to study but assignments sucks…), for next continues 5 hours we messed up with our assignment work… At 7.30 pm Prats said goodbye to me but Karry and Mr. Shuttle visited me as it was raining outside (Whoopee I just love raining, those tiny drops touches you and soothes your whole body… Wow…)… We three did a lot of chats, Mr. Shuttle ordered me to prepare a Linkin Park for fresher party auditions, and both waved me TATA at 8.15 pm… I went to F.F. turned on the TV but the same disgusting politics was there (Hell…)… I switched to ma favorite… Can anyone guess? –Okay I switched to Shinchan (My alluring cartoon), watched it till 9.15 pm then dad went to home, we did our dinner and at 10 pm with S.J. I went to get fuel up my Xtreme after synchronizing his pen drive… I went for a hair cut to my favorite saloon after dropping S.J. to his place, given 30 bucks I vroom to my home at 11 pm… ASAP I completed my DEC assignment Sid went me with Karry to have the assignment, I did the same and waved TATA to both of them, I found miscall of Sandy , called back and he made me remember about ma gal, advised me to believe her and to wait for her (I don’t know anything… ) … I went to shower with ma LIRIL 2000 and Garnier Frutics, did the night prayers and lightning, went to F.F. for a watch to NEWS Hour at 12 o clock (31st) and this time there was something different than politics (Thank God at last I received something else than that crap)… I went to G.F. with the cup of coffee, started playing England tour and was writing this post since last 50 minutes approx… Now it’s gone two past forty-six and after having a good night miscall to all ma 127 contacts I will surely be sleeping, I think so (If ma gal will let me…Lets see…)… So FNP readers, God Bless You All… Take Care, Good Night!
WILT-You may say you KNOW, but by your actions it is KNOWN!
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. sale kuch likhega mere bare mein tabhi toh comment marunga na....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy you have to do something so that I will have something to write for you....(about you.)

    ReplyDelete