Wednesday, August 12, 2009

26th Day (Me and Prats confidently on the lecturer!)

10th August, 2009

Dear Folks

“Paris….Hilton…Paris….Hilton….oooo!” These words were coming out of me last night after having the pleasure of –“The Hottie and The Nottie”, Paris Hilton was looking so cute, gorgeous and a killer...her eyes…ooo...Enough Rajpal!!! I must control this hormone flow (Idiot….)…So after movie till 4 am I slept and Kush picked me up on his brand new Apache 180 RTR (Racing Throttle and something with R)….I was on time for the ECO lecture at 9 am (Unusual no???), she made us understand about the economic problems. At 10 am DM lecture, for next hour we were with the same boring relations and functions followed by the DEC lecture till 12 pm… As the clock ticked 12 pm me and Prats on the first seat with half inch increased chest due to the confidence we faced the cruel The DKM, M-3 (Math’s 3rd Semester) lecturer. As we practiced all the numerical and problems last day at ma place so we did all the questions he ask us to do… We both were like-“DKM give us the toughest!!! These easy one are for the kids dude… (LOLZ…) ”… He gave an assignment with deadline of a week and after roll calls he left us…As it was a break at 1pm we rushed to our CC like mad as I was hungry, too much hungry (Ma weakness- I just cant bear ma hunger…)…I set BOSE dock pod to the “Faadu English” playlist by me, we did the meal get-together and after lil bit of idiotic we went for our lecture and in the way all juniors wished us-“Hello sir!” (Feeling high!!! LOLZ…) … Can anyone guess what happened??? Anyone??? Okay I will tell you, at the shout of-“Bunk!!!” by me, we all did the mass bunk for the next two lectures (yuppie…..)… We went to CC and with the same playlist we did the first ragging of our life, Karry, Prats, D.K., Sid, Vips were lenient a lil bit to the juniors but me was harsh and 3 of the juniors were trembling but I made them comfortable with politeness…This whole lasted for the next hour and we all were ready to the home at 3 pm …We put out our rides from hostel and as the railway crossing barriers were down so we daredevils put the bikes on track in front of the train (It wasn’t moving…We challenged it-“Cummon baby lets race!” LOLZ…)…At 4 pm I did ma lunch, slept and woke up at 5.30 pm, I was like-“Shit dude late again!”…I rushed to washroom and was ready within 10 minutes for classes, I put ma Xtreme out of the house and a strange thing happened. I was in ma Pepe London caprie and a group of 5 gals near academic point to ma house were standing, as I drove ma bike out of ma house one of them in caprie too, signaled me as she meant-“You are in caprie! We too are in caprie!”... As I passed them, all those pretty women, with the cute smile, signaled me for ma ON bike lights…I wished them thanks and then they waved me bye…. Interesting thing was that I had helped that girl once when her Activa was down… Leave it! I am just waiting for the next day, what will they do? So I reached the center at 6 pm for 5.30 classes, Prats and Karry already started with the doubts… At 6.45 I went to Vips with Prats for some notes to be delivered to one of our senior (Mr. Fresher 2007)…At 7 Prats to his dance class and me and Vips to ma place for some discussion over the dance performance for next hour…At 8.15 pm me and Prats decided for the study to his place, Sid and lover boy dropped me to Prats and we both did the M-3 work (yes we want to be updated with the lecture.) with the taste of Good Day Chocó chips…Prats dropped me back to ma place in his Alto at 10 pm and with Dad I did ma dinner at 11 pm…As usual I did a half hour walk at G.F., then with ma books I went to Dad’s study room as he was already busy in his work and I joined him!!! I completed ma work till 1 am and then I sat in front of ma system… I unread ma mails and then on the Microsoft word this post is going on…Time is exact 3.15 am and dear readers I am happy to have your comments on ma blog…Keep commenting!!! FNP…Love You! God bless you all!

Thanking You!

WILT-Being co-operative doesn’t mean becoming a slave!

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

1 comment:

  1. PRIYA MITAR,
    HUME APKI DAINIK VYAVASTHA PADH KAR KAAFI ACHA LAGTA H KYUN KI AAPKI DAINIK CHARYAAO MEIN KAAFI KUCH ACHAA HOTAA H....
    AAP LIKHTE RAHIYE HUM PADHTE RAHENGE...

    HUM AAAPKE SAATH H,,KABHI KISI MADADAT KI JARURAT HO TO BE JHIJHAK BOL DENAA MITAR...

    AAPKA APNA
    CANDYMAN........

    ReplyDelete