Tuesday, August 4, 2009

17th Day (Visit to Kaapur)

1st August, 2009

Hi Folks,

“Ye…..h Dosti….. Hum nahin todenge…!” Fooolks? Happy Friendship Day! (2nd August) So LPP…After writing the previous post there was a miracle…! I went to bed at 4 am exact and within 5 minutes I was slept! (Yuppie miracle…) .One of the reason being I was too tired and ma arms are paining a lot I don’t know why! Then with the message beep by Candy man, I woke up at 8.15 am and ready for the college. After I was done with the ice tea and Good day black magic’s (Crap without brushing the teeth…Eiew….! Shit! I forgot)… I rushed to his place at 8.45 am but he was already gone with Prats! I on 95 kmph reached college within 3 minutes exact…And then the first lecture is of DAC, the lecturer was nice but not interactive (may be her first lecture with us! That’s why!) … She made us clear about the data transmission procedure!!!(Too interesting as ma favorite bits and bytes were there…).As it was Saturday the college is only for half day and our all further lectures for ma group was DAC lab but yuppie the lecturer was absent and we were free at 10 o clock..I and Karry went to CC and as I updated the I-Pod yesterday I putted it on the Bose Dock and then”Dhan tan tan!!!”(Woo…it was blasting!!!).I made Karry understand about his C programming and then the same, the same gal was there in the CC with her friends for a birthday party…We had a eye contact and then she was to the other portion with her friends and me and Karry went to IT Lab-5 where Karry was having his lab (He is in group 1!)…So he was on the remand by the lecturer and with the permission of him I too joined that group as I was free…I made K.J. Singh, D.K., Karry and almost everyone their helped for their programs…Then the lecturer left the lab with us and told us to get the program pen downed on the fair…At 12.30 pm ma bro called me as he needed the vehicle so ma bike have to be with him…I told Karry to left his bike and take ma bike to home as ma bro will drop him to his place and I will bring Karry’s bike later(I have to be at Luky’s place So I wasn’t be able to go )…After a cheese patties and soft drink Karry, Prats, Sid went to ma home to drop ma bike…At 2.15 pm I reached Lucky…And as soon as I reached her place her mom and ma darling Puck(cutipie doggie!!!) welcomed me, puck jumped over me like a bro is hugging to his bro…I hugged him too! (Lolz…).He hadn’t left me for 5 minutes then forcefully we had to put him out (I am very happy, he still remembers me, I met that dog 10 months before when he was a little puppy with running black nose(Chooo chweeet!!!) ) .Lucky’s room was fully loaded!!!Not with the bullets but with the color, paint brushes, big sheets and all artistic kindda stuff …She was working on a painting and OMG (O Ma God), when she made me to look at his work on the snapshots by her cell It was rocking!!!(I will display those snaps on the blog!!!Too creative!!!). I was like-“Is that by you? This creative creature is you???Hats off!!! ”..I messed up with her collections and filled 8 GB with movies and songs stuff, I made her learn how to work with a movie maker (she liked ma creations for ma gal…But…leave it!!!). Her mom brought lunch for me and it was (uuuhhmmm…) delicious, with sweets! (Slu…rrp…). Then we dialed up to internet and I made her clear about the torrent downloading (I was impressed with the knowledge of her bro at very small age he is good going…)… Then it was a good bye to her at 3.30 pm and then Karry’s ride out from the hostel parking by me, with Ray Ban on eyes I vroom it to ma place… I reached home at 4 pm and then after a simple, sober, sophisticated so called lunch (Bread butter and Ice tea, It was ma wish…lolz...Idiotic no???).I went to G.F. for some rest as the 5.30 class was cancelled so I thought I would be able to have a sound sleep but yesterday night Karry called me and he was in some depression (Readers its maturing age and there are hormonal changes and Karry too going with the same sudden changes and was very much depressed…I cant see ma friend like this!!)…So I think about his problem and sort out the solution for it…I went to Karry to return his Hunk at 5.30 pm and he has to drop his sis for her violin classes (At a very small age she do awesome…!). He left me with his laptop and I did some posting work and a look over mails (There were some awesome mails by N.D. (She use to send me!!!))...He was back within 20 minutes and then we called our desperadoes to his place…All were there within 15 minutes and with ma idiotic actings I made the environment humorous and the smile at Karry’s face was alluring!!!(He was happy and I too!!!).Then VIPS have to go back t home and I wasn’t having any means to be home so I too was with him…An asta-lavista to all and I was dropped by him to ma place at 8.30 pm… Then S.J. went me at 8.45 and we both went to CP for a short walk and were back at 9 and we sat in front of ma house for next 20 minutes and then he was back…I went to F.F. as I was hungry(today rats are having their basket ball tournament and what??? A ba….skket!!!!)… Dinner was over at 10 and dad back from office with a lot of sweets… (Yummy!!!). Granddad-Grandma’s room was a total mess as they were going to FBD next day… (House will be lonely and I will not have a good night kiss by her…Not fair I will miss her!!!)…Then at 11 I went to sleep and A.B. (one of the natural, friendly, intelligent person\gal and ma best friend) made me woke up with her call and wished me HFD (Happy Friendship Day!) and? I was like-“Shit I forgot!!”...There were around 45 messages unread of HFD and around 20 calls missed (All they had called for HFD wish but crap me was sleeping)…A.B. and Bhups were the first to wish me live and S.Y. (S of the EPS group), she was the first at the message…Then it wasn’t possible to have a call to all 121 contacts (Ma dad will kill me) but I did to around 15 calls to close/fast/dear/best friends of mine with the song –“Ye…h dosti…!!!” one line by me and the receiver simultaneously(It was fun!!!)…I did HFD miscalls to all 121. At 1.30 am I called ma friend Kanu at DU and she with her GOG (gang of gals) at hostel performed the song on friendship live just for me… (It was just…just unexplainable, I just loved that!!! Awesome. Thanks Kanu). A funny thing happened when I called Sid, as soon as he picked up the call I started singing ma song and bullshit it was his dad on call…(I felt embarrassed!!! Lolz…).Then I called Roops.A. (Too cool and intelligent gal) and after wishing we had a 20 minute chit chat and then I wished A.S. (one of ma friend from ma Delhi school and I hadn’t met her till date just a miscall friend, Nice no??)…I had decided to write the post at 1.30 am but I changed ma mind to a test tournament and now its 4.36 exact and today’s post is over so FNP…Happy Friendship Day to you all…God Bless you….

WILT-An honest man never fears the eyes of strangers!

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment