Thursday, August 27, 2009

42nd Day (I am thunder at the Skit-Rehearsal)

26th August, 2009

Hello Folks

“Meri… dastaa….n Kaminie…..Hum bhi Kaminey….”… LOLZ Sorry readers but it’s a soulful song from the movie KAMINEY and “Kisses don’t lie” –Rihanna is taking upon me (Hmm… Yeah!) … So LPP-After dealing with the nasty Data Structures which completely sucked my blood this night till 3.30 am, I went to bed and was in the arms of sleep at 4.30 am… Moms turned on ma room lights and swiped off the curtains on the window, sunlight was penetrating my eyes but….. I turned my face to other side and slept again (LOLZ…)… At 8.30 am all the three alarms (still no effect on me) with their weirdest ringtones banging the room but I woke up at Candy man’s message on ma cell which read-“Dude are you ready for college? Reply”… I replied him NAH and went to washroom, put on ma MENTOR and LEVIS with rebook in feet, We-Di-Li on shoulder, Ice tea glass emptied & with the key chain rolling on ma forefinger at 8.50 am, I kicked and vroom-vroom to college… The luck wasn’t bad as the barriers weren’t down, reached the theatre at 9.05, lecturer (Our Akki sir) already in the theatre, I found my seat in front row with the new LEET admission Miss Prits (Fairer than me, CE-Diploma, too cute, sober, so sweet, centre of attraction of college)… I received 4 miscall and 2 messages (Mr.Karry & Miss Anku) during the class & all they read that-“Ahem-Ahem! Dude what you are waiting for? , have some chat with her…”… At the roll calls I got a short introduction from her and she was shying so much readers, I can’t explain (LOLZ…)… Akki sir left us 20 minutes before the next lecture, I briefed Karry about her and Karry was like-“Wow dude, that’s like my boy” … 10 am, DM lecture, he made us to do some exercises over the topics in last class, inspected our home work note books (readers our college got very strict rules like school, even the dress code had been imposed, but we? Nah! )… Next lecture we learned some operations over Linked Lists (My favorite, interesting), after the roll calls at 11.30 am he left us… Can anyone guess what was with the next lecture? Okay I tell you, It was a yuppie; we bunked it again (LOLZ…)… I alone reached to ma darling CC but I don’t know why BOSE didn’t welcome me with its sound today (May be canteen was full and the volume of DOCK was at very low level)… I occupied my seat with a fresher & Miss Rach (A fresher, lives nearby to me, smart, latest crush) waved me “Hi!” as she entered the CC and I replied her the same… 12.10 pm Karry entered the CC and we shifted to the 3rd roundtable as it is the best one (centre of the CC), discussed about the first year students, our Desperado gang members joined us after 15 minutes… We did our home made at 1 am and then went to 2nd portion of CC for to practice our SKIT at the EVENT in our college… The skit is very interesting, listed members are (I as batman/black shadow, Karry-Lion, Prats-Peacock, Miss Chill-Butterfly, Sid & Rach-Tree, Vinu-Hippo and many more)… Miss PC (2nd Year TT, Smart, Intelligent, Confident & always dying to attend the lectures) acting as the narrator of the story with one of our senior from final year… As all other rehearse the skit for rest of the time, I made a PowerPoint presentation at Sid’s WAIO on our dance group-“The Draconian”, the slide was awesome, everyone liked it (good work Rajpal…I patted my self…)…We were done with rehearsal & then I, Karry, Miss Chill, Vips and RR 1 sir sat on the table, I started teasing Miss Chill and readers this gal is so shy than anyone I had seen till date… We made the environment pleasant inside the CC and God made the outside atmosphere pleasant… We said goodbye to all and then to home at 4 o clock, as usual I slept after lunch, missed my class at 5.30 pm and Karry to my place at 6 to inform me about the dance practice at his place today… I slept again and at 6.15 pm Prats with his brand new APACHE 160 RTR reached to me direct from the showroom, we decided for some group study after his dance class till 8… As he reached my place at 8 pm there was a power cut and we cancelled the program, I reached F.F. for a milkshake, with the power in the circuit I turned on ma system for some coding with C compiler… I did it till 9.30 pm but a power cut again ruined my concentration, I went to F.F. for dinner with dad… I turned my system ON again at 10.30 pm, did some surfing work, chatted with my new online friends (all are simply adorable-Miss Avi (on community’s DP) & Vandy, Ritz sir and many more)… I called Karry and had a chat over the REEL WORLD for next 15 minutes… At 1 am (27th), circuit of the house was with power so I executed Microsoft Word and ticked the post with the keyboard, now its 2 past nineteen; I have to do programming work readers…So keep reading, FNP, God Bless You all…

WILT-The fool is never satisfied while the wise man finds wealth in contentment.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. sale ab tu uss leet entry wali pe bhi line marega...
    n mujhe pta h who iz miss rach... bta du kya sbko...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry buddy main kissi pe line nahin mar raha I had written that all just for humour...All knows to whom I love...

    ReplyDelete