Sunday, August 9, 2009

22nd Day (The tears to him were essential!)

6th August, 2009

Dear folks,

“I am tired of being sorry…!” yup you can say I am singing sorry as I am sorry to someone and one more reason it’s a nice composition by ENRIQUE (must listen…!)…Reader I want to ask you-“Is there any other way to make one realize about his bad deeds instead of scolding and punishment? If we also knew that that person will not going to realize with nice words! Answer me!”...I am very happy today because of two reasons first is that ma dedicated post readers commented me that I write well over blog and second reason is that one of ma peer commented on me that-“Rajpal you are the most stupid, funny and the happiest person on this earth. You without any greed make everyone happy even you yourself are fullest of the problems. In the right sense you are living life lively.” Enough flattering no? You must be getting bored… So LPP….At 3.00 am I called Prats as he and me weren’t getting sleep because there is something going to be happen that must not be(Same backstabbing matter!), we both on call for next 1 hour. Me as usual slept at 4.15 am and then in the washroom at 8.15 am to get ready for college…I did goodbye to all and as I moved to ma bike damn, bullshit, crap… there was a puncture in the rear wheel of ma darling(Boohoo…Awn…! Ma darling gotta nail in her feet.)…I called Vips at 8.50 am and there were no symptoms to get in college at 9 am. Vips went at 9.15 to me and as usual ma 1st lecture bunked, we both in the library for the discussion over our performance at fresher... Readers!!! Since morning I was feeling like-“Why this clock is so slow tick it 1 pm fast…Please!” Now I will tell why I was feeling like that because we all had decided today’s day as the “Realization day” for that backstabber (I am sorry I will not display his/her name …). Next lecture, DM we played with some relation & functions and then in the next lecture of DS, we played with Stacks…It was Maths-3 at 12 pm and our whole class was on remand by the lecturer (He is very strict, too intelligent, but harsh) because we all had done mass bunk in the last lecture of him and he marked absent all for that day…At last the clock ticked to 1 pm, we all set for the play(The Play named “Realization to backstabber!”)…Me, Karry, Prats, Vinu, Mr.420, 18 CC, Sid and all other were ready with the proofs on our two laptops and three cell phones…We made us comfortable at the 3rd portion of CC(The biggest one with T.T. Table, so that the scolding will not be audible to the rest of the college at canteen…But it was!)…I put the Bose speakers on the highest volume it have and then Me with ma Hp and Sid with his Waio at our laps sat in front of that backstabber…The biggest thing was that the BS(Back stabber) didn’t even had a hint what’s going to be happened? He thought we are going to enact a play in front of him as he thinks himself the smartest of all but he was not! Sid (The Shahid Kapoor-Kameena) and I (Priyanka Chopra-Not Kameenie) started enacting the backstabbing act by the BS. At the very first line of the proof the giggling face of BS went pale, whole play lasted for next 5 minutes and then BS was made ready to answer our all queries. He not even having a lil bit shame in his eyes started plotting new lies in front of us (Prats mom had denied me to hit that bastard that’s why I hadn’t done a cold slap…Not only me even everyone there was with red eyes because he had related and used many of us in his fake backstabbing…)…We cleared all his lies there but still he was shameless, keep sticking to the same fakeness thinking that it will become true but he didn’t know that a lie is a lie and cant be true…Each of us turn by turn scolded him, all ready to kill him and kept me aside as I had lost ma temper and was surely going to hit him (Prats and Vinu controlled me…)…At last we all concluded that there is no use to scold him as he will not going to realize at all…Our decision to him-“Dear you are pardoned but no more the member of our group, please leave us! Thanks for your stabbing dear!”…We all left him alone with Sid as he too gotta some personal matters to be queried by him, 5 minutes after Sid called me there and BS with the tears in eyes, hands pleading on the knees begged us for our friendship but ma last words to him was-“Sorry you aren’t our friend anymore so try to be right in future may we will be with you again one day!”…One by one he called everyone and begged but that time everyone with their temper on heights, weren’t able to understand his plead and left him alone…Karry somehow cooled his mind and made us understand that guys and gals-“Let us try him one more time! I mean give him a chance more!”…I wasn’t in ma senses I scolded Karry and said-“No not at all!!! No one is going to have sympathy with him! Understand? ”, everyone agreed and we enjoyed our lunch with soft drinks and uttapam (A South Indian dish.)…It was 2.30 pm and we CE trade one’s having our computer lab but yuppie the lecturer was very kind to us and given free attendance (freed the lecture)…After lil bit programming and surfing in lab we are ready for our places, BS messaged us-“Please be ma friend don’t leave me alone!”…I ignored but somewhere in ma heart it knocked me…I went with Vips on his Pulsar ride to ma place at 3.30 pm…I and dad did the lunch and I slept with dad as I was feeling very much tired after the whole matter, I discussed it to dad and he said-“He is a friend (a person) at last, may be there is something lacking in your friendship so he did this all backstabbing! Give him a chance!”…I thought and thought and slept at 4 pm. Prats picked me up in his Suzuki for class; it was a lab class today so as fast as possible I did ma all programs on strings within 1.30 hour and Karry-Prats were performing on Arrays…At 7 pm Prats went to his dance classes and me, Karry, Sexy eyes gathered at Vips for the finalization of songs on which we are going to perform on fresher (We decide three faad songs!!!Ahem ahem…I am not going to tell the names!!!!!..... )…We done with it till 8 pm and Sexy eyes dropped me to ma place on his Honda…It was ma fast today so mom brought me a glass full of milk shake and I with ma Shinchan on Hungama TV till 9.30 pm was made to laugh a lot…I with ma pod in ears went to terrace at 10 pm and with the song”Wish I could keep you much longer” by AKON and “Could I have this kiss forever!” by ENRIQUE made me feel lacking ma Bansu sis and ma gal(I love you both ad miss you please be back!), for next half hour they both were on ma mind and then dad back from office. He got a new multimedia (his 25th cell) and I went to have a look over it and to fill up its 2 GB with the songs and snaps…As ma wrist watch beeped the time 12 am, ma fast was over I attacked the kitchen, got a plate full of Chinese rice and nutty-fruity ice cream…I went to G.F. after getting the rice out from the microwave…I debugged ma old post and now the time is 1.46 am exact, ma rice and ice cream is over, I got ma college today(7/8/09). So…FNP...God Bless you all!!!Love you!

WILT-The more you try to guess, the less you are at rest.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

4 comments:

  1. raaju u r doing a great work...
    in which u r writting all truth...truth nd only truth.....
    i m wid u for this good work....
    plz ask me for help.......
    ll always ready for u guys.....
    best of luck bhai...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dude its ma pleasure hearing this all from you...Thanks again keep reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. xcellent c ke shakti 4;
    i m fan of ur blog....
    this date blog is the "unforgottanable"day of my lyf....
    bt spcl.i like dat u didn't write name of dat prsn......
    good job...
    gng on..
    God bless u..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Thanks Reader I do need these kind of encouragement from your side so that I will keep on writing the blasts further....
    Thanks A lot Reader...

    ReplyDelete