Wednesday, August 5, 2009

19th Day (A One & half hour sleep)

3rd August, 2009

Dear Folks,

Mood isn’t fine readers but for you all I am writing as I don’t want to spoil your mood!…LPP…Asap possible I seen off ma bro, I jumped to bed and slept at 5.30 am but crap…Mom make me woke up at 7 o clock (Aww……)…I rushed to the saloon at 7.15 on ma bike and at a pace of 80 per hour & I was at saloon in 3 minutes…Then with a very cool trimming and spikes, I was ready to attract the new ladies at college…I went home and with ma pod in ears I was dreaming about our group performance to be done at fresher’s…I decided 5 steps for our dance and then with the Levis workers and Scullers (Ma favorite combination) on me, I was ready with ma spikes(Rajpal looking smart hmmm…).But I was in confusion, I was feeling like I am missing with something but I left it in mind itself(That missing thing was ma too cool wrist band!!!How I forgot it???)…I went to F.F. for the tangy Ice Tea and Parle (He he he I still eat Parle-G at 18 like kids…).Then cell beeped and read-“I am already gone.”, It was Candy man’s message that he has been to college…Then I rushed towards college and was early 5 minutes, I occupied the front seat. Prats recalled shit-“we aren’t done with Discreet Structures.”; we both ran to the stationary and brought a notebook for homework. Bullshit!!!As we reached the class the Eco lecturer was already been there and we were just 5 minutes late for it but that sunky lecturer, she hadn’t even listened to us and ordered to remain outside even our college bags were inside. I banged the room door on her. (I seriously hate her attitude and one day gonna make her understand!!!WAW (wait and watch)); We went to library and yuppie we got it as a free lecture and we were able to complete our DM’s work with sets…The next lecture was ma favorite one (The lecturer is very-very interactive.), he made us understand about some gates and well known Morgan theorem…The best part is that he always leave us 15 minutes before… All other lectures were free as the lecturer were busy in welcoming the fresher .We all went to our CC and ma favorite Bose dock was on high pitch and I set it to ma favorite playlist(Faadu Rocking-Name of the playlist.).We all done with snacks and lunch stuff, I observed the fresher with my soft drink with 3 rocks (Hard one!!!Lolz….)… Candy man made me drink another glass and I was with red eyes (Talli!!!Hey a soft drink worked on me crap, what if I drink a hard drink???Lolz…).Me feeling sleepy as I hadn’t slept and Karry getting bore so we went to home at 2.30 pm and asap I was done with the meal, I went to sleep at 3.30 pm and then (Can anyone from you guess when I woke up?? )-I will tell you…I woke up at 9 pm omg (6 hours sleep??? (You sloth!!!))…I did dinner at 10 and Dad brought full Parle factory at home (All candies, snacks, cream biscuits by Parle(S…lluurp….)). I went to terrace with ma pod and I dunno why I was feeling her (ma gal) presence near me and It was like-“What to do???”.I made to sung by the Linking Park-NUMB and as usual ma BLBM dance was burning ma terrace(Lolz…Me 77 kg not burning actually beating the terrace…)..Then I was okay after half hour and I dunno where she has gone…Then I went to G.F. and started playing county test tournament against Australia and damn I lost two and just one in ma side outta three…I went F.F. at 1 am and brought Dad’s cell, called Sid done 15 minutes chat and then I started writing the post…So readers FNP…The time is 3 am I have to call Kanu (will tell you about her in next post..).Till then take care God Bless you! Keep reading…. And commenting!!!

WILT-Sometimes in life we wear so many masks that it becomes difficult to see your true self.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment