Monday, August 31, 2009

45th Day (Heart beat at double rate, won the green quiz)

29th August, 2009
Dear Folks
“You can break me….You can shake me….”… Ooooh one of my favorite composition by ERIQUE (I love you…) do listen-“Break me Shake me”… So LPP… The fear I was having came true, I wasn’t be able to get a sound sleep, she (ma gal) kept rotating in my mind all night… I slept at 7 o clock and after one and a half hour I woke up with the message of Candy man-“Be ready dude! ”… We reached college at 9.10 am and I met Prats in front of the library as we have to be prepared for the Green Quiz today… The Quiz was postponed to 12 pm and we went to DEC lab for our lecture at 10 o clock, the lecturer is very cute, sober, beautiful and very polite, intelligent… We operated some operations over the AND gates and after performing the operations with the roll calls done Me, Karry and Prats reached the CC… As I sat on the chair, Suddenly my heart beat reached to around a beat of 150 per minute, I was sweating, nerves from ma brain start contracting, head paining a lot … After 15 minutes I was OK but the head was still aching, Prats seated with me advised to be at home but I denied as we were having the Quiz competition at 12… We reached to Theatre 13 for the Quiz, total 7 teams, 4 rounds guess what???... My team (I, Prats and Vinu) won the Quiz with 90 points and there was a tie for runner ups at 70-70 points… Whoopee… Miss PC punched me hard on ma arm (Uh…) and then we did cheers with her, reached to CC after the photo session for newspaper article, Karry and Sexy eyes already seated there… We sipped the drinks, rocked with the rocking BOSE dock and ready for home at 2.15 pm… I brought Karry’s HUNK out of the hostel and then Vroom-Vroom to our places… I did lunch and to bed for a nap, my bro woke me up at 6 pm as he wanted to get cleared concepts about C programming (I am good at it, not perfect but will be soon…)… I made him conceptualized about the basic programming and at 6.30 pm I received a party invitation from Candy man and Prats to Spice World at 8 pm… I went to be ready for the party, put on Karry’s brand new Shirt (As per ma peers that shirt suits me… Karry now can’t get it back…LOLZ…), I reached the venue at 8.30 pm (always late)… Everybody (all 7) already there at time, as soon as we started our group discussion K.D. sir (Student of final year EI trade, winner of 9 million dollar prize from an U.S. agency, down to earth person, unbeatably intelligent, too vigilant, simply sober and superb) joined us as he was there for some eat out, he guided us how to succeed and our mouth were kept opened till the time he was with us (Oh man!)… We celebrated our party, done idiotic, paid 800 bucks, reached ice cream parlor & ate ice cream, I drove back Candy man’s HYUNDAI i10 to ma place with him and in the way I revised that I had forgot my bike to Spice World (LOLZ…)… I drove back to the venue and after a lil bit of chat about our lives we said good bye to each other… I was back to home to sweet home at 11.15 pm; I made myself prepared to make my bro study… I made him learn about the coding of the basic programs and he executed those programs on compiler, he was learnt to some extent after lil bit of mistakes (Love you bhai… Muah…)… He went to his room at 2 o clock (30th August) for a good night sleep; I went to ma system for post writing but Karry called me and we chatted about some personal topics readers (not so personal but it is lil bit, you all will got to know after the execution. LOLZ…)… So after half hour chat I was again on Word window for the same post and now the time is 3.30 am; I want to sleep as I have to make ma bro study early morning again…. So FNP… Muah…J God Bless you all… Take Care!
WILT-What s more important, your standard of living or living a life with standards?
Regards
Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment