Friday, August 21, 2009

36th Day (Day was fine but night fined me)

20th August, 2009

Dear Readers

I am sorry to say this that the post I am writing today is only for you all not for me as I will not be going to read this again at all… You must be eager to get the reason, right? Yes there is a reason, I am informed by my peers that my gal’s bro had died in an accident, I don’t know how she is feeling, what she is doing, I can’t even make a call to console her as I don’t want to hurt her more this time… (Our personal problems)… Readers I beg you please give me a single solution for this what should I do? I am not getting anything simply nothing, do suggest me something, I am upset not being able to do anything… (I am missing her, God Bless her and her bro)…So LPP (Just for you all)… I went to bed at 4 am after dealing with the C compiler, Candy man went to pick me up at 8.45 am but my body was aching (still aching) too much, so I asked him to leave and I missed ma 9 am lecture (The Akki sir lecture, boohoo)… I called Vips and the good thing was that he had also missed the same & will be to me for 10 am lecture…. He reached me at exact 10 and we reached college in next 15 minutes, DM’s lecturer questioned us for bunking the first lecture and I beg pardon-“Last time”, all the seats were occupied by the students and we both arranged our seat in the corner to the gang of gals of our trade, lecturer very precisely made us understand about the different relations over sets…At 11 its DS , who made us clear about the Linked List implementation over LISTS and it was confusing even no one get that… (I made myself clear at home), two students caught at the proxy on roll calls again…My wrist watch (It’s digital as well as analog named “CASIO-ILLUMINATOR”, gifted by my bro in US ) ticked 12, most of the students bunked (I didn’t first time…LOLZ) , lecture is of DKM sir, for the first time in the curriculum he did a funny chat with the new admissions through LEET exam, within next 15 minutes he made us refreshed for the studies, cleared us about Finite Fourier Transformations (truly interesting…) and I did all the problems he gave us on the spot (I am getting confidence over my M-3 subject, Buck up!)… I alone reached CC at 1 pm as all other of our gang with Mani and Anku (Lizzie, Idiot, cool, too much frank gal of the class) had bunked the class and joined them… It was my fast today so I wouldn’t be able to eat those delicious UTTAPAM and DOSA by Vinu & Prats (Boohoos…)… I drunk glass full of juice and the crap thing happened at the end, as I reached for the payment of juice to the counter, I left with 93 bucks and I spent my 3 bucks more on CHOX (My all time favorite chocolate) and a chewing gum (Damn it…Fast broken….Boohoos…)… At 2 we reached to IT-Lab for our lab work but Akki sir cancelled the lab as there was no project to work on & also given us free attendance (Yuppie…LOLZ)… We all went to CC again, collected our Adieu performance video from T.K. sir and then with 6 of our mates we played Dare, Stand and Stare… Bottle rolled and rolled again all task given done, full fun, ready to be home at 3.25 pm exact (LOLZ……) and with the drizzling Karry dropped me to my place at 4 pm, as the fast was broken so I did my one time lunch, went for a nap at 4.30 pm… Cell beeped with the Prats message which-“No class today”, I woke up at the call of Mr.420, who wanted his dead CPU back and did the same… I went to perform some coding over the C program assignment which has to be submitted tomorrow (21st), completed the data structure and string programs… At 7 mom informed me that bro was very much ill, whole day he was in hospital but now fine and in the hostel back…(My mom hadn’t told me before , she thought I will be upset..Love you mom…but not again...).Sexy eyes went to me casually, we watched our dance performance at Adieu’09 of our college, it was cool and awesome…At 7.45 I went to temple with some stuff to be eaten by cow as a token of thanks to God by dad (for my bro)… I went to Prats at 8.15 pm and Karry was already there, we went for some snacks to LMB sweet parlor but KACHORI’s were over so we filled our tummies with a special type of DHOKLA, with its payment done we forwarded ourselves to our respective places after a good bye… I reached home and to F.F. for a milkshake. Dad was back at 9.00 pm and we did the dinner together with CNN-IBN on television… At 9.25 S.J. called me as he wanted to buy a new college bag for his college tomorrow… I put ma ride on and picked up S.J., we went to Nancy’s shop but it was about to close just shutter remaining to be downed… I was like-“S.J. all shutters are down as its gone 9.40 pm dude…”… I advised him to take ma new Footloose (My college bag) for tomorrow as I love my 3 year old We-De-Li bag and we both rushed to my home… A miracle happened suddenly one of my friend at the time of ma coaching around 4 years back called me, He is Muku (Sober, superbly intelligent, right now in NIT HAMIRPUR, a too good friend)… On the way driving I chatted with him with cell between shoulders and ears (No attention over driving just happy talking to him)… I and S.J. reached my place, I presented my new bag to him and after half hour funny chatting I dropped him to his place… As I reached F.F. mom brought me the ice cream (Pistachio flavor, Yuk….)…I reached to my system at 11 pm did some assignment work, called Sandy and he informed me about the bad NEWS about my gal… Tears were unstoppable, I diverted myself to surfing but still it’s of no use, all chatting with ma peers was about her… At 12 am P.S. called me and she is the one in front of whom I would be able to express my views and she understands me better, I cried a lot and begged for some solution but she can’t do anything due to the circumstances in her life… She consoled me and made me feel better; I went to some quizzes over C language online and started this post at 1 am…. The clock is ticking exact 1.59 am and with no more strength in me I am ending up… Please help me anyhow… God Bless my gal and you all! I love you…

WILT-Have equal love for all and experience a life of equanimity.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. Dont be depressed buddy I am with you.
    With Love
    Sherlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot dear Sherlin I am happy to know you are with me....

    ReplyDelete