Sunday, August 9, 2009

21st Day (An unexpected festivity-True Relation Never Dies)


5th August, 2009

Hello Folks,

Happy Rakhi festival to you all!!! This festival had gifted me the biggest happiness and made me to believe that “True relations never die!”Just 5 minutes before I have cleaned ma room with the radium starred bed sheet and radium moon on pillows which glow in dark and make me feel like universe when I am on bed. The room is looking like a King’s bedroom. All three wind chimes are singing for me fan on full flow, no A.C. no cooler(5 out of 8 rooms in our house gotta A.C. and coolers but not mine, Dad forced me for a A.C. to be installed but I denied because these materials make one weak and I want to bear the worst conditions in ma life!)… LPP…I was in the arms of sleep at 4 am and at 11 am dad called me from F.F., ordered me to be showered and ready for the Rakhi tying. I went to F.F. at 11.30 and mom was ready with the preparations for tying. She put tilak on ma forehead and then with a piece of sweet in ma mouth she tied me the Rakhi knot…My whole family, there exits neither real sis not even a cousin sister (Strange no???Not a single gal in family…Our family must gotta gal phobia!!(Lolz…).).I got three Rakhi two from ma sunky sis(Ma class fellow at Delhi!) and one by aunt, all are very small and so cute that I couldn’t persist to capture it in ma camera! (Lolz…)…Prats and Vinu beeped in front of ma house at 12.30 pm, brought me sweets and after a half hour discussion over the backstabbing by our mate they went to Sid. I did breakfast at 1 pm and then to G.F. for some college homework to be completed. I was done with the work at 3.30 and then to F.F. floor, as dad was back from office we did lunch at 4 pm (Ma stomach was going to blast as it was ma second meal within 3 hour.). I started ma new watch to “The Lake House”, after two minutes there was an expected- but unexpected call on ma cell, the call was of Bansu (Ma friend cum sis, we were broken by some circumstances in our lives as I didn’t know that she is going through hell but I am sorry ma sis I too lost the little strength in me.)…As soon as she wished me –“Happy Rakhi bro!” I was with choked throat (It was due to the tears of unbelievable happiness I got that time) and even couldn’t be able to wish her…I somehow wished her but not able to talk her further because I don’t want her to remind those old things which had hurt her because of me. She wants to talk me & me too but I didn’t know how to…? I had always compared that girl to Goddess because she is...Always with me in ma worst time, in ma good times always helped me and just because of ma stupidity I had lost her but yes she is back again (I promise you I well never let you go this time.).She told me about everything the good the bad happened to her life (It was breathtaking!) As well as she told me about ma gal (They both are in same college and best buddies!).

I didn’t do even a single word which would hurt her, didn’t put even a single problem of ma life and I told her I am happy…At last I said”I miss you, Love you, God Bless!” and she did the same… (That girl having mountain of problems hadn’t even showed a single expression on call as she don’t want to hurt me.).Readers-“Why all bad things happen to good ones?” this question of mine is to you all and as well to God… Hung up the call I cried and cried for next 15 minutes thinking about her and called Karry-Sid, with tears in eyes I jumped with joy and given this good news to them…I closed ma eyes and thanked God and he replied-“Dear true relation never dies!”…This made me cry more! I started ma paused movie and then Sid was on the door, he congratulated me for her call and then after messing up with ma DVD collection we went to Karry at 5.30 pm, I drove his and he driven ma ride!!! Me, Karry, Prats, Vinu were at Karry’s place for the discussion over the backstabbing matter and decided the plan for tomorrow to made that person realize (I will not going to leave him as all knows when I loose temper the world went to hell for me and I was uncontrollable, Vips had faced ma aggression once in our CC and since then whole college having fear of me!).We done full fun at Karry fought, clicked ourselves, I and Karry (DJ and bartender) done idiotic! We decided for a eat out to Spice World at 7.15 pm, I went to Prats as his sis (So kind and sweet but Prats always fights with her-“Bad manner Prats she is elder of you!”) Going to tie me the Rakhi yuppie one more Rakhi (I decided to get ma right arm covered with Rakhi but just got 4….Uuuuan….Boohoo…...). She tied the knot and filled ma mouth with a very big piece of sweets as I was already to blast because I had halved a box of sweets at Karry, then her mom with a cup of Kheer (I was going to faint….), I denied a lot but I have to eat and his sis brought me some salty snacks so that I can neutralize ma sweet level…The worst part was that when his mom told me about that she felt very bad because of that backstabbing to Prats….I was like-“I am going to kill that bastard!” but aunty-“No dear don’t do this after all he is your friend and its your duty to make your friend right!”…I murmured to Prats-“Your mom had stopped me otherwise I am going to hit that bastard hard next day!”(You all must know that I can bear anything but not a single scratch over ma friend and his family! The person has to pay for this!)…We both went to Vinu and picked him up for the bite to rolls (Spice world cancelled as we are full with the sweets.) but crap the chef for rolls wasn’t there so we all went to home back at 8.30 pm as I reached ma home I found S.J. standing and I welcomed him to ma room we chatted lil bit about the day and I was feeling sleepy so S.J. went to ma PC, for blog reading and I slept at 9 pm…S.J. went to his place after 10 minutes…Mom broken ma dreams at 10 pm-“Pa calling for dinner!”…I freshen up ma self and reached F.F. For meal, ma favorite cheese was there! After a watch to CNN and Times Now I went to G.F. at 11 pm…I found ma cell ringing with the call of A.B. and as usual me-“Hey Bhartiiiii…..!” and the usual reply back-“Hey smartyyy…..!”….We chatted next 15 minutes then mom called me to F.F. for ice tea and then I was back to ma room, I cleaned it and then after a lit and prayers at 12 am…I was in front of ma Khoonidarinda, playing tour…Now the time is 2.13 am and I have to be slept for college next day so remember-“True relations never dies!” FNP….God Bless you all!!!Happy Rakhi!!!

WILT-To forgets your troubles remember God!

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment