Wednesday, August 19, 2009

34th Day (Data structures ruined me)

18th August, 2009

Dear Folks

“I……… h……ave become, so numb…..”…I am in a rocking mood reader as I have to fight with the data structures in C after this post writing…So LPP… I slept at 2 am but there was not a sound sleep because as I closed my eyes, my gal was there in my dream… I jumped with a shock, lost ma sleep but even though she was there, smiling at me, saying nothing (I miss you please come back if you can, I am sorry), and this whole thing happened till 6 am (She keep ticking on me, watching me, making me more weak…) as I have to be at college at 9 so I didn’t slept and started doing some programming work on C… Candy man on his brand new 180-RTR visited me at 8.40 am for a pick up to college but I was busy in ma work so asked him to leave… I reached college at 8.55 exact second times I was on time (LOLZ)… First lecture boring ECO, a substitute took the lecture… At 10 am in DM lecture we learnt different property about relations over set (Interesting and mindboggling too)…Next hour we bunked as it was the DEC lecture (The subject I hate the most), done some CAT questions and reached the theatre for M-3 lecture, he made us familiar to the Fourier integrals (Too interesting)… ASAP it was 1 pm we ran to the CC and the song from the movie KALYUG on the BOSE dock welcomed us… I did ma lunch with Mr.420, as Karry was busy with gals group on the other table, so I stolen his Tiffin and burped a chapatti… He hadn’t noticed me and Mr.420 (LOLZ)…. We rushed to our theatre at 2 for the Akki sir lecture (Its ma favorite one because it’s a computer subject as well as Akki sir is our best lecturer cum friend…LOLZ)… He cleared the concepts of number systems, although I & many of us were aware of it even we let the sir made us understand, he completed the topic within half hour and did a funny chat also he summarized his life to us (I can say he is a down to earth person, he is the one who is happy with his struggle in life)…His wordings-“Don’t be a pole keep moving!” (Cool…)…At 3 it was my most awaited lecture the Data Structure class… He cleared us about the infix and postfix conversions and then their coding in the compiler... Abruptly me & Sid did the conversions before the lecturer and started the coding, lecturer also given us idea about the coding and the bell ranged at 4, we rushed to our bike stand for our rides to home with us (LOLZ…)….I reached at 4.30 pm and after a glass full of butter milk by mom with lunch I was sleeping like a sloth… I woke up at 5.30 pm for classes but due to headache I slept again and with the doorbell tring-tring by Prats at 7.30 pm I woke up… I made him properly understand about the infix to postfix conversions…At 8 pm Mr.420 and 18 CC went me with his CPU for troubleshooting (Guys I am a computer engineer, loves to play with software not with hardware buddies…LOLZ…)…After some discussions over hardware they all went to their places at 8.30 pm… I went to F.F. for a milkshake and as soon as I emptied my glass I went to F.F. to get messed up with the hardware…I did all possible tries but his CPU’s RAM and secondary memory isn’t working… I called Mr.420 and like a doctor I said-“I am sorry, I couldn’t be able to save your system…LOLZ…”… At 10 pm I started my coding on the data structures but I messed up…I did some surfing till 11 pm, did night prayer and lit at the temple… I watched the movie- “Just Married” (Too humorous and nice)… At 1 am I started writing this post and now it’s one passed forty- four…So FNP…Love You All, God Bless & do pray for me that I could sleep today at least…

WILT-Condition your mind and remain cool under all conditions.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment