Monday, August 10, 2009

23rd Day (A plan in 15 minutes)

7th August, 2009

Dear Folks,

Today is 7/8/09 right? And today at 12:34:56 pm, naturally there are all natural no. in their order (12:34:56 7/8/9).Amazing no? Yes it is, because it happen once in 1000 years…So LPP…I was done with the post writing at 2 am and then to bed, slept at 2.30 am(miracle……..)…Dad went to me at 8.15 am for some queries about his new cell phone as he went back to F.F. I went to sleep again and then mom from F.F. shouted-“Dear its gone 8.30 you are late for college.” I was like-“Shit man not again, that ECO lecturer will not let me in… ”One thing more happened there was an unread message on ma cell of an unknown who was miscalling me last night It read-“Rajpal I hadn’t expected this from you, I hate you! Regards=Kanu.” I had miscalled Kanu last night at 2.30 am as I usually used to do to all 125 contacts but I forgot to wish her Birthday…Then I was like-“Rajpal you are gone, Kanu will going to kill you for sure ”..I called her from ma cell and then-“Kanu………..I am sorry buddy...Happy Birthday…I forgot at night.”...Then she-“Rajpal Do you know? I had expected the first call from you but no you are the busy one no? Now I am not going to talk to you...Bye! And Thanks!” I replied-“Sorry dear this will not be in future and promised her that on next birthday I will be with her and today there will be some special for her” …I was ready within 15 minutes and Karry picked me up for college…First time I was in the college at time for ECO lecture…Bullshit! The posted lecturer was absent and there was a substitute to her which was a big torcher to me but rest of the class liked him as they had their interest in economics but I don’t (Just Computers and computers).It was a yuppie today because all other lecture of our group was of computer labs (3 of HD and 2 of DS)… In both the labs I was on the lecture stand for some topics that weren’t understandable to whole of the class…In DS lab there was a string program and there is no one except me who knew its logic and coding so I was called to the lecture stand and made the rest understand…DS lecturer given me the job to clarify the logics over STACKS(DS) to V.V. (He is damn intelligent, one thing more he is having 100% percent attendance in 1st year OMG!), A.Y.(She is intelligent and too pretty too.)…As I was busy in making A.Y. understand about the DS, one of ma friend Mani (Intelligent one, salsa dancer) may be she was feeling jealous of her therefore, she time to time calling me names and inviting me to make her understand also (Mani!!! No flirting with me ….Lolz…Just kidding folks).After making A.Y. understand I made Mani understand about the assignment programs…Then Prats given me challenge-“Go bite! Mani I will award you 500 bucks!”… Can anyone guess what I did???I called Mani and told her that Prats was saying like this (OMG the face of Mani at that time was a must see…).Prats increased the award to 500 bucks more and then I went to Mani and near to his shoulder I……… patted and went to other computer row for some surfing as Sid was with his Waio on the lab…We had our break at 1 pm and we went to our darling CC in which, as I entered Karry was already with our group and put the song on the Dock with high volume-“Dhan tan tan…”. I asked Karry-“Was that for me? Thanks dude.”…I was done with ma delicious home made lunch and a soft drink to get it digested, I attacked Karry’s lunch and drink too (He he he….lolz…)… At 1.30 pm we joined by the well known EPS gang of gals & me always in a mood of joy, leg pulled the three with ma so called AJMBHK (Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo) Dance and most of the time I teased S of EPS as his guy (Sexy Eyes) is ma best friend.

After loads of fun with EPS at CC we went to Lab-6 for our CA (Computer Architecture) and the assignment was to complete the CV but me is already done with it in the previous to previous lab so I,
Sid and Vips started installing MSO 07 on the Lab systems. Lecturer called me to the Lecture stand and praised ma CV as the best of all and asked me to make the format clear to all other students there… I proudly did the saying and then after a lil bit of surfing on Sid’s Waio we were ready for home… Me with Karry and Sid with Vips all the way to home (3.30 pm)… As there was some guest (Dad’s best friend) at home so I went to G.F. and without any lunch or meal I slept even without ma pillow (The installing work at lab was tedious.)… Mom rang ma cell from F.F. and wanted me to be awake and ordered me to be at F.F. for lunch at 5.15 pm and yuppie it was Rice and 2 glass full of Lassi (Sweet butter milk!) by ma Mom, I was like-“Muah…Mom I am going to love you for this!”… Then Prats beeped his Eterno and I rode it to the class but as we were passing through the Candy man’s, Karry already seated on his Hunk in front of Candy man’s place with him and informed us that there was no one at the institute…I called our tutor as he was busy somewhere , Class cancelled…(Whoopee…..) I went to gift shop for a Rakhi gift to Prats sis… I choose a 180 bucks costing Coffee mug with some quotations on Sister and putted on the counter for the gift wrap and went to choose a card… As I was choosing a card it was like-“Oh Ma God!!! Bullshit!”…Prats sis was also there and then I with ma open mouth asked myself-“Dude! What to do now? If she will see that mug with me, no surprise will be there. ”…I tried to hide from her from one shelf to other and vice-versa but crap, she had already seen me there and thinking why I am hiding from her… I got the mug beneath her eyes and ordered the person to wrap it as fast as possible then with the wrapped mug I went to counter for payment and she was also there for payment…We had the following conversation-:

She-“Hey! How are you? Is there any birthday party?”

I- “Me fine! Nah! No party!”

She- “Any occasion?”

I-“Nah!”

She-“For whom you are buying this gift then?”

I-“I don’t know!”

As we both did the payment for our respective and went outside the shop she was with her friend and in a hurry, I stopped her and given that Sister mug as a Rakhi gift but she denied and denied I said-“Dids! Please take this otherwise at this place everyone will think something else!” but she ran away…I went to Candy man’s and put that gift into Prats Honda so that he will give her at home…At 7 pm me and Karry went to ma place and Prats to his dance classes… Me on ma Khoonidarinda and Karry on his brand new HCl, synchronized some stuff and then played various games like new NFS Burnout etc… At 9 pm we decided for a dinner out to Spice World as we weren’t having any mood to be at home so we called all our gang members and then within 15 minutes all showered, reached there… Order placed, we started some serious topics as Karry said something wrong he hadn’t (May be because he was very depressed for his gal!)… After the serious stuff we all on our same idiotic and discovered a line-“12 feet underground” and we related all Bollywood/Hollywood movies with it as a tagline, it was great fun there. After delicious food, appetizers and drinks (Soft one’s okay??Lolz…) we went to our places. Me and Sid chosen a walk to his place and he dropped me on his ride (After getting it from his place.)… I briefed about dinner to mom and dad and then to G.F. for some college task at 11.30 pm…Played a tournament till 12.30 am and then an hour long chat with Prats, I started writing the same post and now the time is 3.15 am exact…So FNP…Love you all! God Bless You! (Keep Commenting)

WILT-It only takes an ounce of courage to remove a ton of distress.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment