Saturday, August 29, 2009

44th Day (Full fun-I can’t believe that “True Love” word is again in my life)


28th August, 2009

Dear Readers

“Maybe we said it was over, Baby I can't let you go.” “What a composition by ENRIQUE?” Must listen- “May Be”… Sorry again for the last post; continuing … I completed my data structure assignment (still incomplete, LINKED LISTS remaining), I was having too much cold and 102 (degree) so I taken two Avil 25 mg (total 50 mg) medicine (Its 25 mg causes full anesthesia but I knew it wont work on me so I took 50 mg, I was willing for 100 mg but Mom said-Nah! LOLZ)… At 2 pm (28th) I was feeling like drunken, I tried to be at F.F. for a bottle of water, at last with hard effort I reached F.F.; I reached… I went to G.F. and was in the arms of sleep in next few seconds as I let my weight on the bed at 2.30 am… I woke up at 8.40 am on the call of Prats, he said-“Dude be ready, we are having our SKIT today, waiting with Vinu and Candy man outside your place…”…. I unlocked the doors, asked Prats to remain at ma home until I will be ready in next 15 minutes and let Vinu and Candy man go… He did the same and made him to work over the outputs of the programs, I went to washroom, did shower, put on ma JP (John Players) with Bare Denim and with the copied assignment on a pen drive from ma system we rushed to college… We all the SKIT members gathered at EGD drawing hall, at the first sight of her she made me remember of ma gal, I was shocked getting that sight, but it happened again and again… Till the time she was with us in our SKIT, she resembled ma gal (No this can’t happen again, I can’t bear)… Anyways we practiced about the EVENT till 3 pm and after informational TPP (Technical Paper Presentation) it was our SKIT competition… We all nervous (Me (Chaudhry of the village), Karry (Chaudhry’s Son), Miss Chill (My wife), Mr. Mimic (Cheater Sadhu), Prats and Vinu (Sadhu’s followers cum assistant), Miss PC, Loki, Sid (A villager), Miss Rach, Miss Durg and many more)… The first time in life, SKIT performance on this big stage was a very memorable experience, Karry keep receiving slaps as per the script (Suggested by Karry but It was written by me & Sid…LOLZ…)…We all had a great fun on stage, all of us were forgetting our dialogues but still we get the 2nd position… She (sorry will not be displaying the name) was making me out of ma senses all the time, the biggest thing she was resembling ma gal readers!, making me more weak… I don’t know whether it’s true love or what? I am confused (Urgh…)… What should I do readers?? After snapshots till 6.00 pm we reached to our places… I did ma lunch and then to bed at 7 pm, Prats made me woke up at 7.30 pm to work on our assignment (This assignment is looking like a project to us...Crap…)… At 9 Prats along with one of our friend left ma place, I reached F.F. to meet dad, we did a lil chat and in dads brand new cell I got myself clicked (Crap…I forgot to set the image size best…You can see it above)… I went to G.F., did some chat with Karry about that gal and tried to solve the downloader problem on call with Prats… At 10.30 pm I started my assignment work, played England tour till 11.45 pm and then vroom-vroom to Rusti (Railway station) to pick up ma bro as he was being back to home from college… He did the dinner at 12.30 am (29th), we both reached to G.F., turned on PC and I made him watch new dance videos, our performances (He had gone mad over Harshal & Vitthal)… Till 1.30 am we discussed about our lives at college (He is 1 year younger to me…), he forwarded to his room and slept… I started this post at 1.40 am and now its 2.43 am exact… So FNP…GN TC SD…But I will not be having a sound sleep today for sure as she is on ma mind (Help me God)… God Bless you All…

WILT-When your associates change their minds, make sure you don’t change your mood.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment