Monday, August 10, 2009

24th Day (Nothing Gone As Decided)

8th August, 2009

Dear Folks,

“It was good, it was bad but it was real and that's all you have in the end our love matters”…I am missing ma gal today a lot but bad luck can’t even hear her voice as we had to remain apart for whole life (God Bless Her…)…Right now I am having a severe backache but I am going to write the post anyhow!...So LPP…As I saved ma post, ma cell rang with the call of Karry at 3.30 am and he was quite upset with happenings in his life but I anyhow made his confusions clear and did some conclusion to it…The discussion lasted for next 1 hour and then we both slept at 4.30 am…As usual for 9 am class I woke up at 8.50 am and surely today’s 1st lecture will be bunk then I thought (No use of going college as all other lecture of DEC labs were free), but still I was ready with shower, no tooth brush(Eiuw…..Yak. Crap….Lolz…) in next 5 minutes…Karry picked me up at 9 on his speeding Hunk at 90 and then at college in 5 minutes…We entered the theater and yuppie lecture granted us the come in…I sat with Karry behind Miss Chill and her friend…I got all at the lecture and teased (Not actually just for fun) Miss Chill a lot…And then Anku (Ma Lizzi) passed me a chit which read –“Rascaela Ankela” and I replied her back on the same chit-“Bastarda Chipkala”…Me and she always a fun for rest and Karry in laughing pain (He he he Lolz………)…After roll calls the lecturer left us and we are free for rest of the college schedule…Me and Prats decided for a work over iterations, Fourier and Relations and we both were ridden by me to ma place on Karry’s Hunk….We started a pyramid iteration but it was too complex for both of us, after fighting half hour with that problem we left it and I went to ma F.F. at 11.30 am for ma breakfast as I hadn’t done it in the morning (I usually don’t eat in the mornings- one of the secret of loosing ma 18 Kilograms )…Then we did some other small programs and Prats went to his place, I to ma bed for sleep at 12 pm…I slept till 5.15 pm and called Prats to pick me up for the class but he informed class is cancelled today also…So I went to F.F. and with the milkshake I enjoyed Shinchan, at 6 went to G.F. for the DS assignment work. I turned on ma Khoonidarinda and within an hour I completed ma assignment over 7 programs. Vips called me at 7 and we decided for a dance stretch but it was canceled as his dad back to home...At 8 pm Sid went to me and on his ride we forwarded to Prats with very melodious songs on our lips (like “Dilbar mere kab tak mujhe….”), as we reached his Sis informed us that they were in the triangular park…We went to that park and as it was dark there due to power cut I the mad shouted in the whole park-“Prats……………………..!” Then he came to us with his cell flashing to us…We did a lot of fun there and after collecting ma SA and DS book from Prats me and Sid went to Karry as Sid have to collect his DS copy from him… and with the same melodious songs (like-“Could I have this kiss forever ?”)…He dropped to ma place at 9.30 pm and as dad back from office I sat with him and briefed ma whole day but dad is with his same new cell technical knowledge (confused!)…We both on the dining table at 10 pm and done with it I went to G.F. for a short walk within ma four rooms, basement with ma pod in ma ears…At 11 pm I went to F.F. for a Ice tea and after it a shower at 11.30 pm…Done with the lit and prayers at the temple I switched on to ma Khoonidarinda and started the work over the same pyramid problem but still it’s a problem…P.S. called me from Delhi and she was happy after listening that I am the happiest at ma side…She knew that there are the biggest problems with me, she asked and I replied-“Yes Dear the same tension of ma gal, but I am trying to be happy as God wants this…”…She said –“You are the best person in ma life and asap I want to meet you!”…I promised her and then after a goodbye kissy she hung up the call…Then I called Prats for the same pyramid problem but no solutions with him… Then at 1.30 am Karry called me and with the same discussion over his problem we finalize the plan to remove that problem from the roots and Karry was fine to some extent….Now the clock is ticking 2.27 am hey now its gone 2.28 am (Lolz……..)…and this is the post in front of you, Kanu and I playing the miscall-miscall game as she hadn’t slept till but I am planning for a sleep after a good night miscalls to all 125 contacts…FNP…God Bless You all….

WILT-If there is turmoil internally then everything outside seems confused.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

2 comments:

  1. PRIYA DOST,
    YEH JAANKAR ( SWAYAM AAPKE DWAARA ) HUMAARE DIL KO KAAFI KHUSHI HUI KI AAP BLOG LIKHTE H AUR AISA SUNTE HI HUMNE AAPKA BLOG KHOLA AUR DEKHTE HI HUMAARI AANKHE CHAMAK UTHII KI ITNA PYAARA BLOG (LOLZZZ..) AISA SUNTE HI HUMNE BLOG PADHAA AUR BLOG PADHTE HI HUM AAPKE DIWAANE HO GAYE (HUMKO DIWAANA KAR GAYE ) KI AAP JO ITNE COMEDY INSAAN H WOH EK LEKHAK BHI HO SAKTE H JO KI HUMESHAA SACH AUR SAHI LIKHTE H AUR YEH BHI DEKHTE HUE LIKHTE H KI AAM JANTA K SAAMNE KYA LIKHNA CHAHIYE AUR KYA NAHI....
    AAP KAAFI ACHAA AUR BADIYAA KAAM KAR RAHE H.
    MEIN AAPKE SAATH HUN...
    AGAR KISSI MADADAT KI JARURAT HO TO BEH JHIJHAK BATAANE KA KASHT KARE
    PARRRR HUMAARI RAAYE YEH H KI AAP LIKHTE RAHE LIKHTE RAHE AUR SIRF LIKHTE RAHE

    AAPKA APNA MITRA:-
    CANDY MAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you ma reader(Candyman)
    Reply in your ishtyle-:
    Priya Mitra
    Dhanyavad, Tumahara comment padhne ke baad humein thoda laga ki hum kuch acha likh lete hain.Aap sab se yahi gujarish hai ki issi tarah padhte rahiye tatha apne bhav prakat karte rahiye.Meri poori koshish rahegi ki main har din kuch naya aapke samne laun.Aap logon ka issmein bada sahyog rahega.

    Ek baar fir Dhanyavad

    Aapka Lekhak Evam Mitra

    Rohit Rajpal

    ReplyDelete