Saturday, August 22, 2009

37th Day (Lived the day for all mine, not for me)

21st August, 2009

Dear Readers

I am sorry not innovative at the starting today… LPP… At 2 am I executed my compiler, did some programming till 3.30 and went to bed but couldn’t be able to sleep… Whole night with tears I remembered those golden days with my gal when we were together (Those silly fights, egoism, loving, blushing all…)… I keep thinking of her and did a lot of fights with my God but he only replied a single sentence all the time-“Believe your love believe yourself, so you will automatically believe me”…At 8.40 am Candy man beeped to pick me up but I refused to him as I wanted my self to be left alone… I forgot to shower, to brush teeth, to wear socks under shoes as she was on my mind still… My whole body aching like hell, but anyhow I managed to drive to college… The damn railway barriers were down at 8.50 am, Karry was also stopped by the same barriers and we chose the secondary way to college (lil bit time consuming and rough but we have to reach as fast as possible).. We reached at 9.10 am(Crap…),most of our mates were already in front of the IT block as that “out of mind” lecturer of ECO hadn’t even let the 5 minutes late students IN (hell… 5th bunk of her lecture, poor attendance)… I and Karry with the KG (King of Gold, our mate, little bit sober kind of guy, but non understandable personality) reached the cyber café to get my assignment printed out, so that it can be Xeroxed by others, given 60 bucks for the prints and went to CC as everyone there were waiting for my print outs… They all went with ma file for Xerox and we (Me, Karry & KG) sat to the sound of I-Pod Dock, discussed informative and then chose the path to IT-Lab 6, for DS lab work at 10 am… Most of the 34 students (2nd batch) with me were having the Xerox of ma assignment and when it was the time for the remarks to assignment most of them get a red line to their roll numbers and I got an “excellent” by the lecturer, he said-“I am impressed!”… I jumped with joy, Miss IT topper wanted my programs to be mailed, and she messaged (Gotcha 127th contact for good night miscalls) me her ID and I did the same she wanted… I was free for the next 2 hours and did some surfing, Bansu Di missed me and I did the call back, she asked me about my bro’s health (She knew that he was ill) and we did a lot of chitchat for next 10 minutes approx. Our roll numbers were called again and after responding to them I and Prats went to CC for lunch at 1 pm… The desperadoes were already seated on the fourth roundtable and we joined them, did the lunch together with soft drinks, grooved with “Dhan Tan-Tan” on BOSE… Rushed to I.T. Lab 4 for Akki sir lab work, my gang shifted to the Lab 6 but I remained to 4, LOLZ…we chatted with each other on the messenger from one floor to other… Akki sir was impressed with ma work on the spreadsheet and ordered me for its hard copy next day… We rode to our place at 3.45 pm and cutting the pleasing waves we reached home… I did the lunch and then to bed for a nap, woke up at 5.15, drank a cup of coffee and rushed for the classes… Class was very interesting because that innocent Karry wasn’t being able to copy the written codes (He was confused over it actually…)… Me and Karry to my place at 7 pm, transferred TC assignment to his cell and I quickly made some movies to be watched by him from my library…We (I, Karry, Prats, Candy man joined later) completed (Just married, P.S.I Love You, Wanted, BOLT) in next 1.30 hours (LOLZ..)… We all said good bye after the show and then I to F.F. for a milkshake, scanned through different NEWS channels and got some today’s report… Dad back at 9.15 pm, we did day briefing to each other, I produced him my savings so that he will open my new account in some private bank (yuppie…..)… I went to G.F. for a shower as I hadn’t done it whole day, I did fun with ma GARNIER FRUTICS and LIRIL 2000 (LOLZ…)… I and dad on the dining table for dinner with Times Now on TV, an ice tea after dinner refreshed me… I went to G.F. for some assignment work and surfing, I group chatted with Candy man & Savvy di (Prats Sis) till 12 o clock… I created some registrations to HCL Exams, replied to blog (rajpalrohit@blogspot.com) comments … I started the post at 12.45 am (22nd August) and now its one past thirty four…Readers did you noticed any kind of loneliness in me at the blog? No? Now go to its heading, today the thought of ma gal was killing me and my soul but I hadn’t expressed as I don’t want you and all my mates to be depressed because of me… (I lived for you all today, not for myself).God blesses you all… Love You!

WILT-The lazy man is always occupied with his laziness.

Regards

Rohit Rajpal

No comments:

Post a Comment